talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Who Do You Hate Most Out of the London Clubs?

London Teams  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you hate the most?

• Arsenal
    • Brentford
    • Charlton
    • Chelsea
    • Crystal Palace
    • Fulham
    • Leyton Orient
    • Millwall
    • QPR
    • Tottenham
    • West Ham

• The title was changed to Who Do You Hate Most Out of the London Clubs?
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Stan said:

QPR and West Ham mainly because of their owners.

Why would your opinion of a whole club being effected significantly by their owner?

when I think of my opinion on a club, I don’t think, who owns them? 

Millwall fans are violent and scummy but I don't really hold anything against them, I just don't think of them often.

Arsenal fans strike me as painfully middle-class but I admire Wenger on a personal level so overall I wish them moderately well just for his sake.

I like Pochettino, Eriksen and Wanyama, and overall the way Spurs go about things but Alli is so vile that I often like seeing them lose purely so that his rep takes a slight knock. The sky wank-off around their English players is also annoying.

QPR pissed me off when they were throwing around money but idk how they are now tbh. 

The whole culture around West Ham seems a bit amusing to me and I get a kick out of things going wrong for them but I don't really wish them ill. 

Chelsea really rub me the wrong way for being owned by a fascist oligarch, introducing Mourinho to England, and being the only Tory fanbase in Britain. I like Conte though so tbh I don't hate them winning like I did when Mourinho was there. 

Brentford really don't interest or annoy me beyond my curiosity in how Marcondes does. Fulham same.

Charlton, Orient have to deal with a lot of shit so I wish them a bit of luck. 

I admire that Palace are generally one of the more entertaining smaller sides, and I like Hodgson, so overall I like them doing well. 

16 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Chelsea really rub me the wrong way for being owned by a fascist oligarch, introducing Mourinho to England, and being the only Tory fanbase in Britain. I like Conte though so tbh I don't hate them winning like I did when Mourinho was there. 

In what capacity is Abramovic a fascist? He may be a Putin stooge, a ruthless capitalist, a mobster, a murderer, a thief, and a brutal man altogether but there is no evidence that he ideologues fascism. I'm not even defending the guy, but the term 'fascist' really has been abused and perverted from what it actually means. It's not even a negative thing per se, to be a fascist, it's just another tool of government.

18 minutes ago, Spike said:

In what capacity is Abramovic a fascist? He may be a Putin stooge, a ruthless capitalist, a mobster, a murderer, a thief, and a brutal man altogether but there is no evidence that he ideologues fascism. I'm not even defending the guy, but the term 'fascist' really has been abused and perverted from what it actually means. It's not even a negative thing per se, to be a fascist, it's just another tool of government.

I am exaggerating tbf, I have no idea what his actual political sympathies are. He supported Putin who's pretty close to fascistic but that was surely for practical rather than ideological reasons.

From living in London... fans in person not on here...

Arsenal are overran by pretentious part time fradulent fashionista fans. 

Tottenham fans are a mix of arsey women and lads who wear makeup.

Chelsea fans I can't pin down but it doesn't seem like they are actually bothered about football.

West Ham fans are the most down to earth and friendly. They treat you as an equal. The other 3 above rarely do.

Palace fans are constantly going through various facial hair growth phases.

Fulham fans would prefer to be rowing, kayaking or doing some other river sport.

Never met a fan of the other clubs.

6 minutes ago, Inverted said:

I am exaggerating tbf, I have no idea what his actual political sympathies are. He supported Putin who's pretty close to fascistic but that was surely for practical rather than ideological reasons.

I watched a very interesting video on Abramovic's leaning on Putin. In the late 90s when the Oligarchs were at their peak in power, it was looking like Putin would win the incoming election. Most of the Oligarchs thought they had the power to withstand him, they thought they were above Russia but a few; including Abramovic threw his cards in with Putin, not in sympathy but in fear of what Putin could do. It is one of the reasons why Abramovic is one of the few remaining original Oligarchs. Very interesting and scary stuff, I suggest you read about the fall of the USSR, the rise of Oligarchs and Yeltsin, followed by Putin's power grab.

9 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

Chelsea fans I can't pin down but it doesn't seem like they are actually bothered about football.

West Ham fans are the most down to earth and friendly. They treat you as an equal. The other 3 above rarely do.

Fulham fans would prefer to be rowing, kayaking or doing some other river sport.

Where did you live in London?

9 minutes ago, Spike said:

I watched a very interesting video on Abramovic's leaning on Putin. In the late 90s when the Oligarchs were at their peak in power, it was looking like Putin would win the incoming election. Most of the Oligarchs thought they had the power to withstand him, they thought they were above Russia but a few; including Abramovic threw his cards in with Putin, not in sympathy but in fear of what Putin could do. It is one of the reasons why Abramovic is one of the few remaining original Oligarchs. Very interesting and scary stuff, I suggest you read about the fall of the USSR, the rise of Oligarchs and Yeltsin, followed by Putin's power grab.

I know things didn't turn out very well for his pal Berezovsky, but yeah it's definitely a period I always think is worth looking more into. A lot to learn. 

21 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

Lads that wear make-up? xD

@Storts... So what is it then...  Maybelline or L’Oréal because you’re worth it? :ph34r:

Arsenal - Huge club let down by shit owners and a past it manager. Don't dislike them. 

Chelsea - Hated them under Mourinho. Nowadays I don't really care too much, I like Comte so I'm sure that affects my opinion. Years ago I wanted nothing more than to see them go bankrupt. 

West Ham - Think they're massive and it's hilarious. Got a couple of embarassing bastards in charge too. And a shithead manager. 

Spurs - Supported by poncey toffs. Get away with fucking murder. Cunts like Alli and Kane could double team the queen and fuck all would happen...probably end up winning pfa awards for it. I like Son and dont mind Eriksen, everthing else about them can fuck off. Also, Levi is a bald prick.

Archived