talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Who Do You Hate Most Out of the London Clubs?

London Teams  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you hate the most?

• Arsenal
    • Brentford
    • Charlton
    • Chelsea
    • Crystal Palace
    • Fulham
    • Leyton Orient
    • Millwall
    • QPR
    • Tottenham
    • West Ham

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

White City? O.o

Don't think that is Fulham as such. I lived near Stamford Bridge, but up towards West Kensington, on the border between wholefoods lifestyle and Poundland lifestyle depending which way I turned. Tackier by Fulham standards because the posh big houses are the other direction.

45 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

The tackier part of Fulham xD

You posho, didn't even get down to Griffin Park living so close I'm ashamed of you

18 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

White City? O.o

White City's Rangers territory mate

8 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

Don't think that is Fulham as such. I lived near Stamford Bridge, but up towards West Kensington, on the border between wholefoods lifestyle and Poundland lifestyle depending which way I turned. Tackier by Fulham standards because the posh big houses are the other direction.

I think I know where you’re saying.  There’s actually a very famous butcher there where a lot of famous chefs go to because he can get special prime meat that’s very difficult to get in London from other regions of Europe and America.

Anyway... West London in general (aside from the affluent areas) is horrible in my experience mate.  That’s where East London wins because even though much of it has been gentrified and lost a lot of its character, the parts that haven’t remain natural to London’s wonderful and unique architecture.  I’m going way off topic here obviously.

2 minutes ago, Danny said:

You posho, didn't even get down to Griffin Park living so close I'm ashamed of you

White City's Rangers territory mate

I know mate... It was the closest hell hole I could think of to where Harvey was mentioning. xD

This is based purely upon each club’s fans, for me. 

West Ham are the clear winner. Their fans have this weird hatred for both Tottenham and Chelsea, though those two clubs see at least two other sides as their rivals above West Ham. They also believe in this grandeur of delusion about ‘The West Ham Way’, a mythological belief that West Ham’s Chadwell Heath training ground is the La Masia of the Essex/East London borders, when I’m fact it’s produced very little for a while now. The fans are also the ones who fell hook, line and sinker for the Olympic Stadium, when in fact it’s not fit for purpose and highly hilarious for everyone else. 

Tottenham also get a special mention. It’s like everyone who supports Spurs have crawled out from under the rock they were hiding under and now everyone and their dog seems to be Spurs fans now. They quite annoying as well and a bit above their station. 

• Subscriber
23 minutes ago, FOYM said:

Spurs fans seem to think that their club is the perfect model to follow. Despite the fact they win fuck all and sell their best players to bigger clubs. I can't stand their self importance.

You realise this is you as well right?

• Subscriber

Interesting - not sure on your initial comment however - you don't have to dig that deep to find a lot of Spurs fans unhappy at the way we are run, complaints about Levy not spending enough money etc.

If Millwall do not win this hands down then I am disappointed in the lot of you.

What an absolute scumbag club with horrible fans. They fought eachother at Wembley!

Proper nasty bastards. Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea and West Ham do not come close.

2 hours ago, FOYM said:

Spurs fans seem to think that their club is the perfect model to follow. Despite the fact they win fuck all and sell their best players to bigger clubs. I can't stand their self importance.

By Tottenham fans do you just mean Storts?

Tottenham. Not just because they're our main rivals but Dele Alli is in their team and they have a manager that hasn't won anything but talks as if he's too big to win cup competitions. The press and pundits being up their arse doesn't help.

Archived