• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FA Cup Quarter Finals - 11th-13th March, 2017

football forum

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Need to give Leicester an extra 30 mill or they'll sue us for robbery. 

With prices as they are in this day and age, Kante was an absolute bargain. 

The best in the world in his position for me. 

Difference between Conte and Mourinho really. We would of took the foot off the gas after we scored with Mourinho and invited pressure. 

Didn't stop attacking tonight and unlucky to only get one goal  Very professional performance on our part. 

United look a mess and I predicted Mourinho wouldn't progress them with his stale tactics. 

Kante is world class. Hopefully this ends the hilarious Herrera vs Kante debate. 

21 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Difference between Conte and Mourinho really. We would of took the foot off the gas after we scored with Mourinho and invited pressure. 

Didn't stop attacking tonight and unlucky to only get one goal  Very professional performance on our part. 

United look a mess and I predicted Mourinho wouldn't progress them with his stale tactics. 

Kante is world class. Hopefully this ends the hilarious Herrera vs Kante debate. 

Fine up until the sending off. Hardly going to try and play football away from home to Chelsea being a man down are we? Wait, 2 men down. That dabbing carthouse might as well have been on the bench.

Thought Man United were relatively decent before the sending off and Hazard getting hacked isn't anything new, happens every week in this shithouse league but the amount of space he still found despite the hacking half says something about how good Hazard can be and half about the Man United players in and around him. Can't wait to see Hazard up against the likes of Shawcross, Whelan, Pieters, Walters, Adam, and Bardsley next weekend, more of the same.

That Man United team didn't worry me too much, the likes of Jones, Young, Smalling, Darmian, Rojo, Lingard, and Fellaini....I know this wasn't Man United at full strength but I can't quite believe some of these players are still on their books.

Archived