talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Katie Hopkins detained for spreading racial hatred

football forum

I'm having problems posting a link for this. Anyway After collapsing after taking Ketamine Katy Hopkins has been detained in South Africa for spreading racial hatred. Personally I hope they lock her up and we haven't got to put up with her anymore. Vile women.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's making it out as if it's simply an innocent documentary showing white farmers in SA being killed/having to defend their land...which obviously there is nothing wrong with. But then this is also a woman who referred to drowning refugees as cockroaches.

Reggie Yates managed to film a documentary on poverty amongst white South Africans who live in poverty and struggle to get out due to affirmative action without getting detained...

27 minutes ago, Danny said:

She's making it out as if it's simply an innocent documentary showing white farmers in SA being killed/having to defend their land...which obviously there is nothing wrong with. But then this is also a woman who referred to drowning refugees as cockroaches.

Reggie Yates managed to film a documentary on poverty amongst white South Africans who live in poverty and struggle to get out due to affirmative action without getting detained...

She's clearly a racist women. She was trying to stir hatred so she deserves what she gets. I mean going to a country with the racial history south Africa has and doing that is just stupid. 

• The title was changed to Katie Hopkins detained for spreading racial hatred

Archived