talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Who will knock England out of the world cup?

football forum

Realistically even England shouldn't mess this group up. We will probably get Columbia or Poland in the next round. After that I'm not to sure but looking at the groups I would imagine it will be Brazil or Germany. We have a terrible record in knockouts and both of those team have won knockouts more recently than us. Will it be one of those teams or will we get further?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was going to make a joke but saying Panama wouldn't really be an original joke would it.

I think Colombia. Sure Los Cafeteros aren't great this time around, but I don't think they are quite as underwhelming as England and their squads are about on par. About 1 or 2 world class players and 9 other good footballers.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I was going to make a joke but saying Panama wouldn't really be an original joke would it.

I think Colombia. Sure Los Cafeteros aren't great this time around, but I don't think they are quite as underwhelming as England and their squads are about on par. About 1 or 2 world class players and 8 other good footballers.

I don't think they have ever beaten us but nor had Iceland. My worry for England is our exceptional youth go to waste. In four to six years we could have a great team

Archived