• Harry Kane
    • Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
    • Dele Alli
    • Aaron Ramsey
  3. 3. A Red Card?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Missed most of the game, caught the last 20 though and it was just another typical shite performance under Wenger. I just hope he finally goes this summer because he is absolutely past it. How Elneny and Iwobi are getting consistent games for us is baffling as well. Lacazette with another poor game and two absolutely shocking misses, was never keen on him signing and to me he isn't top tier.

Spurs well deserved their win so congratulations to them.

3 hours ago, SirBalon said:

For me this is completely normal and there’s no surprise at all. Next week we’ll probably win and then we’ll lose again. A totally unbalanced side full of players that don’t gel and a manager that’s a total joke. 

Arsenal will win 5-0 agaisnt the Swedish farmers on thursday and today be all forgotten about. 

18 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Don't think either team played that well but Tottenham were deserving of their win. You'd have to say we're out of the race for top 4 now, not much left for us in the league.

Unless WBA wins at the Bridge, not the first time we lost against a team that is bottom this season.

Thought it was a mistake to sign him in the first place as it was another player clearly no better than Giroud, but at a price that you’d normally play for a much higher caliber player.

With the minimal amount they spend Arsenal really cant afford to waste such big money on a nothing player.

• The title was changed to Saturday 10th February - Tottenham 1-0 Arsenal
  • The topic was unpinned

Lacazette is a good player like Giroud, a player that has his attributes that you can use in a squad that wants to compete.  Obviously bench players where you have an assured recognised number one choice at the start of every important game, this for teams that are vying to compete for the top honours.  I actually prefer Lacazette and it seems as has been mentioned above that his confidence seems to be quite low although at the same time he hasn’t shown all that much more during this his first season in the Premier League.  Maybe he’s suffering from anxiety which is one of the reasons strikers miss chances like that... I remember that Champions League game against Anderlecht where Olivier Giroud missed so many clear important chances...  I was at the ground in the section of the ground where he was shooting and after every miss you could see the anxiety on his face and the stare toward the fans that were jeering more and more at him after each consecutive miss.

It’s a combination of many factors but all of it comes down to the manager in our case at the end of the day because he should be reading all of this and then, finally, we have the way we recruit which is also a case of being anxious because there doesn’t seem to be any sense in it all.

• Subscriber

Get in there - what a great win. 6 wins in the last 9 derbies, only one defeat in that time - we're just a much better, well rounded side than them right now.

Only disappointing thing about yesterday was the fact we didn't put the numbers up on the scoreboard that our second half dominance deserved. How we only scored 1 I do not know but they couldn't handle the way he break and press in their half.

Can't really single out players because thought they were all great, but Dembele and Davies deserve special shouts, the former dominated the midfield with Dier and the latter is in the form of his life.

We've got through United, Liverpool and Arsenal with 7 points - when all the talk before was how it was a difficult period, we'd lose all three etc. etc. so now we can really push on towards the end of the season. Only City at Home and Chelsea away left of the top 6 games.

Arsenal really are poor away from home, Ozil anonymous once again in a big game - that contract is awful, Wilshere bossed in the middle of the park as expected, and Aubameyang absolutely anonymous. 

Off to Turin now for a proper game. COYS

33 minutes ago, Stan said:

Tottenham will win the Champions League befreo Arsenal do I reckon. And probably the Premier League before Arsenal win another.

I doubt neither side will ever win the Champions League mate.  There are bigger sides than both Arsenal and Spurs that have never won it.

Archived