• Man City
    • Draw
    • Leicester
  2. 2. How Many Bookings?

3. 3. How Many Goals?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every braindead media outlet out there would be fucking creaming themselves if Karius or Mignolet had a game half as bad as Schmeichel has today. 

I even remember Schmeichel punching away a cross identically to how Karius did and the commentator praising it.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Aguero hatrick!! :ph34r:

Me and my mate said at half time he's been awful and your weakest link. I still don't think he's even played THAT well but you can't knock the finishing. Schmeichel will never have a poorer game.

1 minute ago, Dan said:

Me and my mate said at half time he's been awful and your weakest link. I still don't think he's even played THAT well but you can't knock the finishing. Schmeichel will never have a poorer game.

You can never count Aguero out, he can turn a game on it's head at any moment ..a real world class striker!!

• The title was changed to Saturday 10th February - Man City 5-1 Leicester
  • The topic was unpinned
  • Administrator
4 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

And we're not bottom :ph34r:. Seriously though, the standard this year is terrible and just imagine if Burnley hung onto 7th and went into the Europe League? Would be an awful advertisment for English football.

old gravel-muncher wouldn't give a fuck and he'd think he's the best manager on earth

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

And we're not bottom :ph34r:. Seriously though, the standard this year is terrible and just imagine if Burnley hung onto 7th and went into the Europe League? Would be an awful advertisment for English football.

They'd have a hard time embarrassing English football worse than we did in Europe this season to be fair.

Some absolutely awful goalkeeping. I'm not going to defend our own GK's but can you imagine the shagging session from the pundits if Mignolet had done was KS did yesterday? 

That pass straight to aguero is worse than anything Mignolet has ever done.  

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, FOYM said:

Some absolutely awful goalkeeping. I'm not going to defend our own GK's but can you imagine the shagging session from the pundits if Mignolet had done was KS did yesterday? 

That pass straight to aguero is worse than anything Mignolet has ever done.  

all focus had been lost.

it was fucking appalling. Maguire had a shocker too.

I'm guessing Mignolet gets more criticism because he seems more prone to errors?

11 hours ago, Stan said:

all focus had been lost.

it was fucking appalling. Maguire had a shocker too.

I'm guessing Mignolet gets more criticism because he seems more prone to errors?

Mignolet is error-prone but Sky completely distort things. If you have a reputation then you’ll get criticised for anything less than perfect.

If you’ve got a bit of favour like Schmeichel then you really won’t get pulled up for anything except an absolute car-crash like today.

And even then if Mignolet had played like that it would be the story of the day. 

There really isn’t much, if any, of a difference in level between Schmeichel and Mignolet, the idea of there being a big difference is mostly just media spin.

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Mignolet is error-prone but Sky completely distort things. If you have a reputation then you’ll get criticised for anything less than perfect.

If you’ve got a bit of favour like Schmeichel then you really won’t get pulled up for anything except an absolute car-crash like today.

And even then if Mignolet had played like that it would be the story of the day. 

There really isn’t much, if any, of a difference in level between Schmeichel and Mignolet, the idea of there being a big difference isn’t mostly just media spin.

I disagree. 

Schmeichel is better than Mignolet and I don't even think that's a biased view either. 

Mignolet's reputation is there because of how many errors he has made though? So obviously that will follow him around?

Archived