• Alexis Sanchez
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, Cicero said:

The fact Smalling and Jones continued to feature for United during the years United haven't been the least bit competitive in the league, speaks volumes. 

Mourinho just hasn't been given the money to improve his defence!!

• The title was changed to Sunday 11th February - Newcastle 1-0 Man Utd
10 minutes ago, Stan said:

how the fuck has Valencia not got a yellow there? Kicks Atsu in the face. No question there should be a card there.

The only thing the ref has got right today is the Smalling dive. 

Yellow? I've been reliably informed that that's a nailed on red card for endangering an opponent:what:

• Administrator

Dubravka would have got my man of the match today, with Shelvey a very close 2nd. 

Excellent performance from the keeper and a great find by Newcastle. 

I never understand why Sky (and BT) make their decisions a few minutes before the end of the match. Dubravka made a very important save right at the end which just emphasises how good he was and how important he was for his side today. 

• Administrator
Just now, Burning Gold said:

Yellow? I've been reliably informed that that's a nailed on red card for endangering an opponent:what:

yeah, i meant at least a yellow!

I'd have given it red but I'm very surprised Pawson didn't even give a card. Emphasises how poor a ref he was today and just in general anyway. 

• Subscriber
Just now, Stan said:

Dubravka would have got my man of the match today, with Shelvey a very close 2nd. 

Excellent performance from the keeper and a great find by Newcastle. 

I never understand why Sky (and BT) make their decisions a few minutes before the end of the match. Dubravka made a very important save right at the end which just emphasises how good he was and how important he was for his side today. 

It truly is amazing what having a leader between the sticks does for your team. Not to take anything away from their defenders because they all put a shift in but the goalkeeper was excellent today. 

• Administrator

Like another member did last week, well done to @Machado for correctly predicting Newcastle to win and 'other' for first goalscorer after the match has finished :D .

I really need to remember to close the polls. 

30 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

What a pile of absolute fucking wank. No hope after that goal. Genuinely hope I never see that first 11 again and Pogba contracts aids.

You reckon he's dropped his game whining over Sanchez's wages?

Phwoarrrrrrrr. 

We have only lost twice in the last nine league games and both of them were to Man City. All of our games are tight, narrow margins. The pendulum swang our way. Perfect time to play Man Utd, when they can't go up and they can't go down in the league table.

Some big performances from Dubravka, Shelvey, Diame, Dummett, Lascelles and Lejeune.

For all Gayle and Perez aren't good enough, can't fault their running and effort.

58 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

I wasn't worried about not picking up points over the next four games until now. If these fuckers are going to turn over top six clubs then we have to do the same.

United are a mid table side on a good day, the table is telling lies like a cheap Japanese watch !! 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived