3. 3. A Red Card?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
Just now, LFCMadLad said:

The absolute fume on here tonight :rofl:

Spurs dive for 2 penalties at Anfield, Liverpool win at Saints through open play and the meltdown is amazing. 

First time I’ve ever seen Storts lose his shit xD

Lose my shit? You're a confused old man.

I've asked you the same question multiple times, you're unable to give me a straight answer, along with your other kopite buddies. Your hypocrisy shines through and that's all I've needed to highlight.

Thankfully I've done that now. So I must salute you for making it so easy :ay:

Just now, Storts said:

Lose my shit? You're a confused old man.

I've asked you the same question multiple times, you're unable to give me a straight answer, along with your other kopite buddies. Your hypocrisy shines through and that's all I've needed to highlight.

Thankfully I've done that now. So I must salute you for making it so easy :ay:

Omg this is fabulous  xD

Resorting to insults now :rofl:

keep’m coming Storts lad ;)

It’s not like scousers to have one rule for them and one for everyone else... a long, long history of it.

All clubs dive, just some more than others (both Liverpool and Tottenham are in the second bracket)

40 minutes ago, Storts said:

Neither did we with Alli - doesn't stop the strong abuse.

Just wondering if it's one rule for Liverpool, another for everyone else. 

Why is there not condemnation from Liverpool fans for Firmino trying to con the referee?

Just ignoring the others then.

Don't get so worked up about things mate. You'll still finish 4th. 

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Just ignoring the others then.

Don't get so worked up about things mate. You'll still finish 4th. 

That is the funniest statement of them all, Liverpool fans telling others not to get worked up. Need me to send you the link for last weeks match thread? This is highly amusing for me I can assure you. 

Not worked up at all - just enjoying highlighting your hypocrisy as a fanbase. It's very easy but still needed to be done. Enjoy your evening :coffee:

Just now, Storts said:

That is the funniest statement of them all, Liverpool fans telling others not to get worked up. Need me to send you the link for last weeks match thread? This is highly amusing for me I can assure you. 

Not worked up at all - just enjoying highlighting your hypocrisy as a fanbase. It's very easy but still needed to be done. Enjoy your evening :coffee:

Our hypocrisy? Haha. Just ignoring yours then. 

10 minutes ago, Storts said:

There’s more comments and fume in this thread than last weeks xD

• Subscriber

While all football fans are massive hypocrites when it comes to diving and whether it's their team or someone else, calling Storts rattled earlier in this thread when he clearly wasn't is below the usual standard of banter I expect on here. At least try and give it back with some better examples.

Ultimately we are all biased enough that you'll never forget the players who dive playing against your team but if your own player dives and it helps your side win then yeah you'll admit they shouldn't have done it but ultimately you won't actually care. Still funny watching fans of different sides see who can do the best job of convincing themselves they are the less hypocritical of the two hypocrites xD.

I wonder if Liverpool are trying to play in a more disciplined, reactive way in preparation for the CL. Against Spurs and again today it seemed like they were purposefully rejecting chances to hold onto possession and just attempting counterattacks all the time. 

Against Spurs it backfired a bit because Spurs could just bombard their box but against a less physically imposing team it worked today. 

No idea how Porto play but maybe they feel that sitting deeper and sucking Porto in is the best way to play the first leg. Or it could just be a coincidence in how the last few games have played out.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived