Everton 1-1 West Brom
West Brom 2-0 Brighton

Top Scorer
Chelsea - Eden Hazard (13)
West Brom - Jay Rodriguez (8)

Stats
Chelsea are unbeaten in their last 5 games against West Brom
West Brom have only beaten them twice in the last 11 games
West Brom have scored in their last 8 games to help with their recent upturn in form

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, what the fuck even happened to him? How the hell do we not know how long is he out for? Jesus Christ. 

Might as well call this season a wrap as if anything happens to Giroud, the atrocity that is the 3-4-3 false 9 will guide our way to a lovely 6th finish. No strikers available yet beautifully strengthening Arsenal in the process. The Chelsea Board ladies and gentlemen. 

It's this shit in particular that makes Conte not even arsed anymore 

10 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Morata was more injured than fit this season. We never had so many injuries in a season, but to be honest also never had a thinner bench. Fuck it Giroud, Willy and Hazard up top, draw or lose this and Roman will axe him 100%

Unless you want a big payout, i cant see any top manager coming here. How incompetent can Roman be to not realise the bigger issue resides with the board and not the manager? 

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

Unless you want a big payout, i cant see any top manager coming here. How incompetent can Roman be to not realise the bigger issue resides with the board and not the manager? 

Getting a quality manager will never be a problem, money talks.

5 hours ago, FOYM said:

Come on Daniel, score a few tonight.

I think it's pretty unlikely he's fit enough to start, but it would be pretty helpful if he could grab a few and give us some breathing space. I'm also fairly pessimistic of Sturridge's chances of ever being good again as a top flight footballer in England - he's not the same player he was and the league is very physical. Going somewhere with less emphasis on athleticism and more emphasis on technical ability is where Sturridge should go to reignite his career. I think moves to sides like WBA or some of the talk of him going to a MLS side (which is totally unsuited for him, route one lump it up and rely on pure athleticism football) are just going to highlight how he's not physically able to keep up.

Although if he proved me wrong on that, I'd be very happy.

Dropping points against a bottom side happened already (against palace at that point), and that game was away from home. Dropping points after those two terrible performances and no excuses can be used. We should be winning this game 3-0 without breaking a sweat.

• The title was changed to Monday 12th February - Chelsea 3-0 West Brom
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived