talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - 10th February

football forum

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The start of a difficult run of fixtures for us. Sam knows us well, and his reaction to the Arsenal thrashing was reminiscent of what happened with us after Sunderland thrashed us this time last year. We went on a bit of a run after that starting with a 1-0 victory over Middlesborough. With no pace in our front line it really wouldn't surprise me if we see an Everton reaction from last week with a good performance here.

Stoke City must be confident of a win given Brighton's away form, Watford I expect will be relishing a trip to a chaotic West Ham after their win against Chelsea and given Swansea's revitalised team I wouldn't bet against picking up some form of result against organised Burnley.

Stoke have got this down as a "must win" for good reason.  Brighton might be happy with a score draw. WhoScored predicts 2-0

I was thinking of putting a bet on West Ham for a win, despite Watford's good away record.  WhoScored predicts 2-2

Everton have a good record at home, terrible away.  Palace have injuries, more than par.  (par = 4) WhoScored predicts  2-1

I fancy Swansea to beat Burnley who score more away.   WhoScored predicts  2-1

https://www.soccerstats.com/homeaway.asp?league=england

• Subscriber

1-1 draw or comfortable Palace win depending on which Everton turn up. This is the last chance our lot have to convince me it's still worth watching our games for the rest of the season. If we're shite again I'll stop wasting 2 hours on the shithouses every weekend and just watch match of the day if we win.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived