The better place to talk football.

Most disgusting thing you have done

football forum

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...
Just now, nudge said:

Hmm, the last thing I recall about him was him planning to meet @Blue :35_thinking:

We never did meet up! I have him on Facebook though and could ask him to come back xD

On 3/14/2017 at 13:03, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Okay cunts. TFF was the most wretched collection of seat sniffers and window lickers I have ever encountered. On that note, what is the most fucked up thing you have ever done? There is no other criteria here, can be something physical, something you said, something intentional or something that happened by accident.

To get the ball rolling, I ate some of my grandfathers ashes. Not too long ago either, no real reason. Wanted to tick eating a person off the bucket list I guess. Tasted more like bone than ash. Most certainly did not taste like 'chocolate milk mix'.

On 3/14/2017 at 22:26, Any O'Brien said:

Setting my head on fire was "fucked up" but not really disgusting. 

I would say licking cocaine out of someone's vomit is the worst thing I've done but doesn't compare to eating ashes.

Congrats on that one, I intend on beating it.

Jesus.... 

I don't even know what to say.... 

I must get 'DO NOT EAT' engraved on my urn in big bold letters just in case... 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
On 11/10/2021 at 10:50, Devil said:

Wow! this thread was an interesting read.

It's almost impossible to post in because the first post basically blew away the field before it even started.

I honestly can't even think of what the most disgusting thing I've ever done is because nothing is quite like eating your granddad's ashes. The closest things I can think of are both cocaine related and not anywhere near as bad as eating my granddad's remains.

I've snorted coke off a woman's arse, some rolled into her arsehole and I thought "well I fucking paid for that" so I snorted it out - risky move because she could have farted and probably a bit disgusting because that's where her poo comes from. But not anywhere near as bad as eating my granddad imo.

I want to know @MUFC's answer to this question though, it's got to be good.

4 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I honestly can't even think of what the most disgusting thing I've ever done is because nothing is quite like eating your granddad's ashes. The closest things I can think of are both cocaine related and not anywhere near as bad as eating my granddad's remains.

I've snorted coke off a woman's arse, some rolled into her arsehole and I thought "well I fucking paid for that" so I snorted it out - risky move because she could have farted and probably a bit disgusting because that's where her poo comes from. But not anywhere near as bad as eating my granddad imo.

I want to know @MUFC's answer to this question though, it's got to be good.

Love it.

• Administrator
10 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Imagine you snorted some shit out. Literally gone into your body through your own volition.

Let's ask @MUFC if that's normal...?

Archived