talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Most disgusting thing you have done

football forum

Okay cunts. TFF was the most wretched collection of seat sniffers and window lickers I have ever encountered. On that note, what is the most fucked up thing you have ever done? There is no other criteria here, can be something physical, something you said, something intentional or something that happened by accident.

To get the ball rolling, I ate some of my grandfathers ashes. Not too long ago either, no real reason. Wanted to tick eating a person off the bucket list I guess. Tasted more like bone than ash. Most certainly did not taste like 'chocolate milk mix'.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
10 minutes ago, Tanksie said:

Okay cunts. TFF was the most wretched collection of seat sniffers and window lickers I have ever encountered. On that note, what is the most fucked up thing you have ever done? There is no other criteria here, can be something physical, something you said, something intentional or something that happened by accident.

To get the ball rolling, I ate some of my grandfathers ashes. Not too long ago either, no real reason. Wanted to tick eating a person off the bucket list I guess. Tasted more like bone than ash. Most certainly did not taste like 'chocolate milk mix'.

Image result for disgusting gif

23 minutes ago, Tanksie said:

What part of your grandfather's body do you think you may have eaten?

Not one bit surprised that Danny of all the people started this topic and like Cannabis stated, won the thing. 

I have touched by dad's ashes. It's sort of a tradition in Hindu culture, after you cremate the body you transfer the ashes into a pot. They are needed later on the tenth day, to perform other cultural things -- part of Hindu culture. Anyways, there were broken bones and stuff in those ashes, and because I touched them, I wasn't able to  use my hands for dinner that night. I ate with a spoon on that night (we use hand in India as some might know, to eat) , despite washing my hands countless times. So, that was brave (and absolutely mental) of you, Danny.

3 hours ago, Tanksie said:

Wanted to tick eating a person off the bucket list I guess. 

I am really curious to know about the rest of the things on your list, mate.

What initially came to mind is eating fertilised duck eggs but I'm not even putting that on the level of eating human ash.

I've done more embarrassing actions than 'fucked up' throughout my life.

Continuing on from the act of cannibalism we just discovered, had a bowl of cereal that I didn't know was expired. Was Raisin bran crunch. The cereal had a bunch of these little small tan circular particles which at the time I thought were flax seeds. Little did I know these were moth pupa. Had two bowls worth. 

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Tanksie said:

Don't think I have ever heard human ash ever referred to as chocolate milk mix anywhere but props to you and I think it will be a long long time before someone tops what you've just done. 

7 hours ago, Tanksie said:

:congrats: definitely gonna stay up there

8 hours ago, SirBalon said:

What part of your grandfather's body do you think you may have eaten?

That is some woke shit fam

8 hours ago, nudge said:

Jesus fucking Christ, Danny xDxDxD were you at least drunk? 

Nope.

I am not seeing anyone put their stories forward. So I am going to assume you're all into some real sick shit!

Archived