• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Most disgusting thing you have done

football forum

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Any O'Brien said:

I would say licking cocaine out of someone's vomit is the worst thing I've done but doesn't compare to eating ashes.

Well, I'd say it's pretty close at least :|

Just now, Storts said:

Is this a German thing Tsubs?

Nein!

This thread has great potential but is seriously struggling to overcome the initial post. 

Just post the most disgusting/wrong thing you've done regardless of whether it stacks up to Danny...

1 hour ago, True Blue said:

I paid a Brazilian prostitute 2 dollars for a blow job. Later i found out that it is actually a Argentinian called Berserker, he posts here too.

I gave a gispy Bosnian family a bag of bread for a gangbang, turns out the eldest son was a pretty convincing David Villa lookalike drag queen, that also posts here. Small world.

1 hour ago, Berserker said:

I gave a gispy Bosnian family a bag of bread for a gangbang, turns out the eldest son was a pretty convincing David Villa lookalike drag queen, that also posts here. Small world.

I never got the bag of bread you cheap Pele

There's a guy in Birmingham who stands under a bridge on nights and ask's to be pissed on by revellers. Me and a mate have obliged a few times, he's mentally I'll obviously and he's getting off on it. 

Has to be said though when you're tipsy it's great watching your piss splash on some cunts forehead 20m below. If you're ever in Brum next to the Bullring opposite Tk Max out the back of new street around about 11 ish 

football forum
42 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

There's a guy in Birmingham who stands under a bridge on nights and ask's to be pissed on by revellers. Me and a mate have obliged a few times, he's mentally I'll obviously and he's getting off on it. 

Has to be said though when you're tipsy it's great watching your piss splash on some cunts forehead 20m below. If you're ever in Brum next to the Bullring opposite Tk Max out the back of new street around about 11 ish 

Went to a Jimmy Carr gig a few weeks ago and when he asked "What's the weirdest thing someone has asked you in bed?" One womans response was that her partner asked her to piss on him.

Really don't understand why you'd want that but each to their own.

• Administrator
54 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

so you piss on a mentally ill person for fun?

2cfd867a6de6a2e2f2530487d86ee1c4.gif

Archived