talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Thread for Useless, but Interesting Facts

football forum

41 minutes ago, Khan of TF365 said:

Quite a few skyscrapers including the tallest Burj Khalifa are not connected to any central sewerage system. Trucks take out the poop from the building everyday.

"I work at the Burj Khalifa."

- "Wow, that's interesting. What do you do there?"

"I drive the poop truck." 

• Haha 3

During the 1600s the King of France sent 800 women (most handicapped) to French parts of Canada to increase the population of French colonies, on government expenses including their dowry. Known as the King's daughters or wards their famous descendants include Madonna, Hillary Clinton and Angelina Joule 

Antarctic is also called the mysterious continent because different geographers of the past predicted the presence of some kind of landmass in South on reasoning despite no evidence.

The Antarctica treaty would be modifiable in 2048, countries will likely start mineral exploitation

When the pyramids were being built wooley mammoths were still alive 

Also Cleopatra was alive nearer to the time when the iPhone was invented than when the pyramids were built. They were buit thousands of years before she was born 

Edited by Guest

7 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I recently learned that feral children are a thing: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feral_child

Just read the whole thing. The most amazing thing for me is, that so many species of animals are apparently ready to adopt a human child. That one kid was raised by Ostriches. Wtf. 

• Upvote 1