The better place to talk football.

Football League 2017/18 - 9th - 11th February, 2018

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
4 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

All discussion here.

Proceedings start this evening with Millwall against Cardiff.

@Stan Can you copy and paste the fixtures? I've got no clue which website you get it from. None of the ones I go are plain copy and paste websites.

I type them out mate like the fucking saddo I am :D

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Fuck off do you? After typing six fixtures I felt more dedicated to this site than Rab.

Yep. 

Every time for PL, here, Italian, German and Spanish leagues when I do those. 

Don't hate. 

15 minutes ago, BounceAroundTheGround said:

Felt Steve Morison and Junior Hoilett were superb last night. Romeo couldn't cope with Hoilett, and Morison's movement was superb, took Bamba out of the game so many times.

Steve Morison ignoring all the fans as he walked down the tunnel after his interview was so indicative of his character.

Nottingham Forest 0 - 1 Hull City - A Jon Toral header puts Hull City ahead against Nottingham Forest.

Wolves 1 - 0 QPR - Wolves already winning. Alfred N'Diaye with the goal.

Derby County 1 - 0 Norwich City - Matej Vydra puts in form Derby County in front against Norwich City.

Wolves 2 - 0 QPR - Wolves have now got a second. Helder Costa this time. This could be any scoreline Wolves want it to be.

Blackburn Rovers 0 - 1 Oldham Athletic - Oh dear @roversgirl @JOSHBRFC 

Bristol City 2 - 0 Sunderland - Famara Diedhiou with the second. Sunderland are actually going down.

Nottingham Forest 0 - 2 Hull City - Loanee Harry Wilson scores his first goal for Hull City @LFCMadLad

Bristol City 3 - 0 Sunderland - Sunderland are fucked.

Blackburn Rovers 0 - 2 Oldham Athletic - Duckens Nazon again.

Middlesbrough 1 - 0 Reading - Adama Traore continues his good form and may have just put Jaap Stam's job in real jeopardy.

Middlesbrough 2 - 0 Reading - Adama Traore again. Pulis doing a great job getting the best out of him. #boro

Wolves 2 - 1 QPR. Conor Washington with goal. Imagine the scenes if they get another. #qpr

Brentford 1 - 1 Preston North End. Florian Jozefzoon equalising for Brentford.

Blackburn Rovers 1 - 2 Oldham Athletic. Experienced player Charlie Mulgrew pulls one back.

Bolton Wanderers 1 - 1 Fulham. Adam Le Fondre pulls Bolton back in to this.

Bristol City 3 - 1 Sunderland. Well at least it's something to cheer about. Josh Brownhill with an own goal.

Blackburn Rovers 2 - 2 Oldham Athletic. Adam Armstrong with the equaliser! Fantastic turnaround!

Derby County 1 - 1 Norwich City. The talented James Maddison with the goal.

Middlesbrough 2 - 1 Reading. Chris Martin has pulled one back with his first goal for Reading.

Bristol City 3 - 2 Sunderland. Aiden McGeady has made this interesting.

• The title was changed to Football League 2017/18 - 9th - 11th February, 2018
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived