talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Football League 2017/18 - 9th - 11th February, 2018

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha. Fulham came with so much arrogance, and they go home with just a point, no more than they deserved. Time wasting from the 10th minute, slow, swaggery, carefree play, rolling around on the floor at any opportunity, thinking that all they have to do is turn up for 3 points. 

They should really have fucked us by three or four, they clearly are a technically superior side, and will undoubtedly get into the playoffs. But that arrogance shot them in the foot, they were wasteful, they were sloppy, they were outfought.

And then, Adam Le Fondre. Look out for that finish tonight, absolutely class.

Sunderland by the way, wow. Thought they were screwed and Bristol City handed them a massive present with TWO own goals, ffs!

Frustrating to draw against ten men Preston, especially when the stats and reports show that we were all over them. Didn't deserve to lose to Norwich, matched Derby until the red card and couldn't find a winner today. Someone is gunna get a hammering soon and we play Sunderland next week.

Fortunately it looks like everyone else bar Sheffield Utd dropped points as well, we need to find wins again as otherwise we'll drift too far away from the play offs.

4 hours ago, Danny said:

Frustrating to draw against ten men Preston, especially when the stats and reports show that we were all over them. Didn't deserve to lose to Norwich, matched Derby until the red card and couldn't find a winner today. Someone is gunna get a hammering soon and we play Sunderland next week.

Fortunately it looks like everyone else bar Sheffield Utd dropped points as well, we need to find wins again as otherwise we'll drift too far away from the play offs.

I didn't realise you had sold Vibe to China. Concerned about where goals will come from?

1 hour ago, The Palace Fan said:

I didn't realise you had sold Vibe to China. Concerned about where goals will come from?

Not really, we've a history of replacing goalscorers so I'm sure they'll come. Loved Vibe though, shame to have lost him

Good point and performance yesterday. Maddison the best player on the pitch again. It feels like we are saying that every week. Leitner is very talented, what a goal it was that we had disallowed when the red gave the pen. Oliveira is shot of confidence, he shouldn’t have taken that penalty. In Maddison we have the best set piece taker in the league, stick him on pens as well. 

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Villa leading 2-0 in the 85th minute. Am I the only one who wants to punch Jack Grealish whenever I see him?

nope, he's got a face as punchable as Dennis Wise. 

• Administrator

Villa hitting form at the best time with others dropping points too regularly. 

Ndoye just got sent off for getting Terry in a headlock. Should be congratulated for that tbh. 

1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

Pure crap that, I don’t know how you could find so many blues fans willing to admit they support the shit. 

Fabulous result, i hate the Derby it’s a horrible day with a traditionally horrible spectacle of a  game to follow an aggressive attitude in the city. 

I’ll not bother with my anti Bruce tirade because although I still think the potential for much more is there we’re looking good for automatic promotion as is. 

• The title was changed to Football League 2017/18 - 9th - 11th February, 2018
10 hours ago, Lucas said:

Pains me to see Robert Snodgrass tearing it up for a team in the same division as us. He really has ignited Villa.

I know he's got previous for working with Steve Bruce but I'm still surprised he's dropped down a division and somebody like Burnley didn't take him up on loan. Absolutely wasted playing second fiddle to Antonio at West Ham. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived