talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Mourinho Claims To Be Best Behaved Manager

"There are so many awards - performance of the week, manager of the month and this and that - they should give one (to) the guy that behaves best on the touchline and it should be the fourth official to vote.

"I'm pretty sure that I would win. I'm serious! I didn't create one problem to one fourth official on a touchline, apart from my red card at Southampton when I put a foot on the pitch.

I'm serious, I prepare myself, I'm really happy. I'm not free of losing my temper, my control in one match. I'm not perfect.

"I'm not going from the Bad One to the Perfect One, no way, but I try, I make an effort and I'm happy with the way things are going."

:ph34r:7

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

How many times a day do you type ‘Klopp’? xD

I believe it's overcompensating and trying to make the hunt for glory have more of a personal connection, so he feels like he's embracing the culture of the club. Not worth worrying about too much imo, silly person says silly things.

Which is also how I feel about Maureen here, there's no way in hell he's the best behaved manager. As that would go to someone more mentally stable and to someone who's not a massive twat.

5 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

You know it!!! You don't know how bad I wish I was a middle eastern hypocrite/scouser living in San fa...Francisco!!!

You are either:

- The world's shittest troll

- 11 years old

- A lonely, jobless virgin with nothing else to do but spout off on the internet

I genuinely haven't seen you write a coherent post on here, wind your fucking neck in. 

26 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Nice to meet you and all of the above :D

.... A cheap dig like that doesnt deserve a proper response... And thats all I ever get from this cunts, cheap digs!

Maybe if you took Mourinho’s Bell end out of your mouth and gave more balanced, unbiased views on United now and again.... You might get a better reception? 

7 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Nice to meet you and all of the above :D

.... A cheap dig like that doesnt deserve a proper response... And thats all I ever get from this cunts, cheap digs!

From what I have seen, you're the king of cheap digs. This forum has come on leaps and bounds since its original days, it's full of lively and intelligent debate; it's people like you that seem intent on derailing it. 

Just talk about the fucking football.

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

Maybe if you took Mourinho’s Bell end out of your mouth and gave more balanced, unbiased views on United now and again.... You might get a better reception? 

He better not be sucking Mourinho off again, I've warned him about this >:(

On 2/11/2018 at 02:49, SirBalon said:

He’s probably halfway there to being the best behaved manager if you’re not on the opposite bench and have eyeballs to gouge. :ph34r:

If we were to look at the empirical evidence. 100% of the people Mourinho has eye-gouged have died. Quite simply put, a murderer!

On 14/02/2018 at 11:50, Danny said:

Cracked me up. Whatever happened to the MSN days...I tried learning Spanish a while back but stopped, was on an app. You thought about living in Spain?

I probably studied it for 4/5 years before losing motivation and not being arsed in my free time, as it requires a lot of time when you work alot as well. I've still got enough knowledge though, can get by with it and reading the Spanish media on a daily basis keeps my mind refreshed.

I thought about it loads mate and looked deep into it, but the problem with Spain is the money isn't great for the type of work I'd end up doing, unless I got lucky along the way. I can make a lot more here and even though it's a bit more expensive to live here, it still works out much better these days. I will do one day if some form of opportunity arises, but I'd be open to a few countries. What you have done makes more sense by going to Australia. I know quite a lot of people who have either gone out there, been out there and came back or are planning on going in the future and they are all bettering themselves financially by going there.

5 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

I probably studied it for 4/5 years before losing motivation and not being arsed in my free time, as it requires a lot of time when you work alot as well. I've still got enough knowledge though, can get by with it and reading the Spanish media on a daily basis keeps my mind refreshed.

I thought about it loads mate and looked deep into it, but the problem with Spain is the money isn't great for the type of work I'd end up doing, unless I got lucky along the way. I can make a lot more here and even though it's a bit more expensive to live here, it still works out much better these days. I will do one day if some form of opportunity arises, but I'd be open to a few countries. What you have done makes more sense by going to Australia. I know quite a lot of people who have either gone out there, been out there and came back or are planning on going in the future and they are all bettering themselves financially by going there.

The money out here is better and the lifestyle is amazing, I could easily live in Sydney, Perth, Queensland...good weather, good beaches

Archived