talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tuesday 13th February - Juventus 2-2 Tottenham (1st Leg)

football forum

Juventus vs Tottenham  

5 members have voted

1. 1. The Result

2. 2. First Goalscorer

• Gonzalo Higuain
    • Paulo Dybala
    • Harry Kane
    • Christian Eriksen
  3. 3. Amount of Goals

This poll is closed to new votes

• Administrator

Kick-off 19.45

Info
Juventus currently lie in 2nd spot in Serie A, 1 point behind Napoli
Gonzalo Higuain (18) and Paulo Dybala (17) are their top scorers this season
They have only received 1 red card this season (Mario Mandzukic)
Their biggest win this week came on 4th Feb - a 7-0 home win against Sassuolo

Tottenham are unbeaten in 12 games in all competitions.
Their last 3 league games - against Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal - have yielded an impressive 7 points
They finished top of their group ahead of Real Madrid and Borussia Dortmund
Harry Kane has scored in Spurs' last 3 away games

• The title was changed to Tuesday 13th February - Juventus vs Tottenham (1st Leg)
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Juicy game this one. Both can win it and I’m not convinced with Juve’s European potential this season but they’re good enough to win. But I do have a feeling in my bones for Spurs overall in this two legged clash.

Juve to win but wouldn’t be surprised at a draw. 

I'm going to say Spurs get a shock win in the tie, but I don't think they'll win in this match specifically. I say narrow Juve win or draw and Spurs kill it off in London.

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Berserker said:

It's gonna be a great match, @Storts how about a little bet mate?, if Higuain scores you'll wear an avatar of his till the next match, and if Kane does i'll do the opposite, what do you say?

stakes can be better than that, given that it's Lent beginning tomorrow...

If Higuain scores, Storts can give up fishing for a month.

If Kane scores, you can give up steak and BJs for a month.

16 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Steak isn't that great in Argentina as they get all the scraps that us English don't want. 

Same with blowjobs.

Those Northern rods won't work on such a shark Marty boy, besides, a menina has told me all your tactics. :$

16 minutes ago, Cicero said:

There literally is no such thing as seasonings or spices in Argentina. Everything I've had was bland, and when I made my in-laws dinner, they thought red peppers were spicy....

Nonsense, you must have missed chimi-churri, there's also salsa blanca, bolognesa, and others. Although spicy food is not very common yeah.

12 minutes ago, Stan said:

fine, if steak is that shit, as an alternative, if Harry Kane scores @Berserker must write a letter to the Argentinian government officially stating the Falklands belong to the striker.

Fine, but if Higuain scores you must write a letter to the Indian government officially stating, curry, Gandhi, the Taj Mahal and the Himalaya belong to him.

5 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Nonsense, you must have missed chimi-churri, there's also salsa blanca, bolognesa, and others. Although spicy food is not very common yeah.

Had that. Again, no salt. Along with the steak, chicken, and other meats. 

Don't know if it's a reconquista thing, or Argentina as a whole but everything's bland. 

And I haven't had Ragu there. 

21 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Had that. Again, no salt. Along with the steak, chicken, and other meats. 

Don't know if it's a reconquista thing, or Argentina as a whole but everything's bland. 

And I haven't had Ragu there. 

Salt depends on the cook, you can add as much as you want when the food is on your plate, isn't like that in the rest of the world?, what if your hipper-tense or something? I wouldn't call all the food bland at all, pasta you've got the sauces i mentioned plus tuco which i forgot and it certainly wouldn't taste "bland", meat you can add chimi-churri and it wouldn't be neither, besides some cuts are very juicy and tasty like Entraña for example. Milanesa you can have Napolitana that it's like a Pizza topping. Chicken there are lots of seasonings for it like for example this.

4d89d8a22038f&type=jpg

Perhaps it's just your GF's family, but there certainly seasonings, sauces and toppings for most foods on here. Although food is in fact very different from most places in Latin America, if you went expecting Mexican or Indian kind of spicy food then you will obviously end up disappointed, as the food here is more European like rather than like that of Mexico, Colombia, etc.

6 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Salt depends on the cook, you can add as much as you want when the food is on your plate, isn't like that in the rest of the world?, what if your hipper-tense or something?. I wouldn't call all the food bland at all, pasta you've got the sauces i mentioned plus tuco which i forgot and it certainly wouldn't taste "bland", meat you can add chimi-churri and it wouldn't be neither, besides some cuts are very juicy and tasty like Entraña for example. Milanesa you can have Napolitana that it's like a Pizza topping. Chicken there are lots of seasonings for it like for example this.

4d89d8a22038f&type=jpg

Perhaps it's just your GF's family, but there certainly seasonings, sauces and toppings for most foods on here. Although food is in fact very different from most places in Latin America, if you went expecting Mexican or Indian kind of spicy food then you will obviously end up disappointed, as the food here is more European like rather than like that of Mexico, Colombia, etc.

I've had Milanesa and Empanadas, which were the only seasoned things there. (although I had veal milanesa and it was so greasy) And it's not just my wife's family. We went all around and every restaurant i've been at, it was bland. Had to ask for seasoning every time. 

Your last sentence holds true, as, myself included, believed south american food to be similar to Mexico's in regards to spices and seasonings. My in-laws haven't even had tacos before 

10 minutes ago, Cicero said:

I've had Milanesa and Empanadas, which were the only seasoned things there. (although I had veal milanesa and it was so greasy) And it's not just my wife's family. We went all around and every restaurant i've been at, it was bland. Had to ask for seasoning every time. 

Your last sentence holds true, as, myself included, believed south american food to be similar to Mexico's in regards to spices and seasonings. My in-laws haven't even had tacos before 

I wouldn't call it bland, like i said most most foods have their seasonings if you want them. But i suppose if you're accustomed to eating Mexican, Asian or Indian food most times you may think that, as chilli peppers and very hot things like that aren't very common.

1 minute ago, Berserker said:

I wouldn't call it bland, like i said most most foods have their seasonings if you want them. But i suppose if you're accustomed to eating Mexican, Asian or Indian food most times you may think that, as chilli peppers and very hot things like that aren't very common.

Well, in the famous words of Gordon Ramsay, 

223uf0.jpg

• The title was changed to Tuesday 13th February - Juventus 2-2 Tottenham (1st Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived