• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Winter Olympics 2018

football forum

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I sometimes prefer this to the Summer Olympics. Seems like there's more adrenaline throughout this sporting event. 

Love ski-jumping, all the snowboarding events and weirdly, curling xD. Some guy tripped on a curling stone the other day.

• The topic was pinned
2 minutes ago, VanPaddy said:

She fell over

Bollocks. The Dutch scater road over her hand I just watched it. I know your Dutch mate but at least try not to be so biased

Theres literally no coverage of this here in South America. I would have expected it on Fox Sports Argentina, which we have or ESPN but nothing. Didn't even know the day it was starting. Shame too as I do enjoy these but I can't be arsed to find a stream of something I'm technically not interested in.

7 hours ago, Blue said:

Theres literally no coverage of this here in South America. I would have expected it on Fox Sports Argentina, which we have or ESPN but nothing. Didn't even know the day it was starting. Shame too as I do enjoy these but I can't be arsed to find a stream of something I'm technically not interested in.

There's a similar thing with the cops America over here. Its on premier sports who no ones even heard of.

1 hour ago, Toinho said:

On at a decent time for me. Going to try stream Scotty James v Shaun White for the snowboard half pipe gold this morning in class...

Is there much interest in Australia mate? 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived