talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wednesday 14th February - Real Madrid 3-1 Paris Saint-Germain (1st Leg)

football forum

Real Madrid vs PSG  

4 members have voted

1. 1. The Result

2. 2. How Many Goals?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no player better than Neymar at this moment. He's so good technically and whatever he wants to do, he does it without fail. He knows where everyone is and I even saw him defending here. Very close between him and Messi but I'm more impressed with the Brazilian. So unpredictable and I've been saying this the past year.

Who cares if he plays in Ligue 1. If he played in Bolivia he'd still be the best in the world. What he does with the ball is out of this world.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Blue said:

There is no player better than Neymar at this moment. He's so good technically and whatever he wants to do, he does it without fail. He knows where everyone is and I even saw him defending here. Very close between him and Messi but I'm more impressed with the Brazilian. So unpredictable and I've been saying this the past year.

Who cares if he plays in Ligue 1. If he played in Bolivia he'd still be the best in the world. What he does with the ball is out of this world.

great at petulance and cynically fouling as well.

But yeah. Salah. 

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

Someone who has no other player better than him would have passed instead of shooting there.

Just now, Asura said:

Someone who has no other player better than him would have passed instead of shooting there.

I've seen enough from him to suggest that he has excellent teamwork like Rabiots goal and the chance with Cavani. It's my opinion though, him and Messi are far above anyone else. Ronaldo isn't even top 5 anymore.

8 minutes ago, Blue said:

I don't think it's even close. Messi is on another level, he's much, much better than Neymar. And if Neymar doesn't watch out, Mbappé will pass him. That kid is amazing.

Just now, El_Loco said:

I don't think it's even close. Messi is on another level, he's much, much better than Neymar. And if Neymar doesn't watch our, Mbappé will pass him. That kid is amazing.

I know you don't like Neymar mate but his ball control is much better than Messi's (overall, Messi has better and more intelligent dribbling though). That's why it's a coin toss for me. There are things Messi can do that Neymar cant, and vice versa. 

His petulence can let him down though, but technically in my opinion Neymar is the best.

Just now, Blue said:

I know you don't like Neymar mate but his ball control is much better than Messi's (overall, Messi has better and more intelligent dribbling though). That's why it's a coin toss for me. There are things Messi can do that Neymar cant, and vice versa. 

His petulence can let him down though, but technically in my opinion Neymar is the best.

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Blue said:

I've seen enough from him to suggest that he has excellent teamwork like Rabiots goal and the chance with Cavani. It's my opinion though, him and Messi are far above anyone else. Ronaldo isn't even top 5 anymore.

What? Its not even him who passed the ball to Rabiot, it was Nacho who tried to clear the ball.

• The title was changed to Wednesday 14th February - Real Madrid 3-1 Paris Saint-Germain (1st Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived