talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wednesday 14th February - Real Madrid 3-1 Paris Saint-Germain (1st Leg)

football forum

Real Madrid vs PSG  

4 members have voted

1. 1. The Result

2. 2. How Many Goals?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Blue said:

I know you don't like Neymar mate but his ball control is much better than Messi's (overall, Messi has better and more intelligent dribbling though). That's why it's a coin toss for me. There are things Messi can do that Neymar cant, and vice versa. 

His petulence can let him down though, but technically in my opinion Neymar is the best.

I don't dislike Neymar. Actually, I want him tô do well as my countryman, but I'm not blind to his faults and his vices. I think it's fair to say that Neymar does certain technical gestures better than Messi, but overall it's not even close. The argentinean is more decisive and a better player.

3 minutes ago, El_Loco said:

I don't dislike Neymar. Actually, I want him tô do well as my countryman, but I'm not blind to his faults and his vices. I think it's fair to say that Neymar does certain technical gestures better than Messi, but overall it's not even close. The argentinean is more decisive and a better player.

Maybe, but either way it's my opinion. Perhaps I'm seeing a few things that some aren't.

PS. I'm at a bar and wasn't going to come on until the end of the game, but I just wanted to say you were spot on about that CB that's replacing Silva. He's class.

30 minutes ago, Asura said:

What? Its not even him who passed the ball to Rabiot, it was Nacho who tried to clear the ball.

I may need another replay but from the 4ish replays I saw, it looked like Neymar touched it.

• The title was changed to Wednesday 14th February - Real Madrid 3-1 Paris Saint-Germain (1st Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived