• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Competition - Last Man Standing

football forum

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Marc said:

Yeah this needs to be limited to certain leagues. Just the top 4 English leagues plus bundesliga and La Liga or something like that. 

Tag me again if the rules change

This. Be arsed with loads of leagues.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, LFCMike said:

This. Be arsed with loads of leagues.

you don't have to choose from all league around the world though?

you can still commit yourself to 5 top leagues?

• Subscriber
36 minutes ago, Stan said:

This is what I don't understand. You can pick a banker every weekend just by scanning the English, Scottish leagues and La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1, Portugal, Holland without having to do mega research.

If people can be arsed going to the Costa Rican Segunda Division then fair play to them too but it doesn't affect other players who can't be arsed doing extra research but aren't at a major disadvantage either.

We will see how it goes though. 14 entrants already so plenty to go on and plenty of time for more to join. 

1 hour ago, Azeem98 said:

I'm In 

Choice- Real Madrid to win against PSG on 15 Feb

That's brave!  Not because you've chosen Madrid to win but because the game can go either way.  If you get the result you should go straight into the semis!  xD

3 hours ago, Stan said:

Just think it keeps things more even if there's a set fixture list for people to choose from. If people can choose from any league/competition in world football people will rarely be going out because you'll always be able to find an absolute banker each week. Keep it to select leagues and won't happen

1 hour ago, LFCMike said:

Just think it keeps things more even if there's a set fixture list for people to choose from. If people can choose from any league/competition in world football people will rarely be going out because you'll always be able to find an absolute banker each week. Keep it to select leagues and won't happen

What´s the prob with this apart from you being too lazy to check the other leagues? By the way, for what reason should the Championship and Leagues 1 and 2 be priviliged over the likes of Serie B, 2. Bundesliga and so on? Because you´re English and hear their results, anyhow?

7 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

What´s the prob with this apart from you being too lazy to check the other leagues? By the way, for what reason should the Championship and Leagues 1 and 2 be priviliged over the likes of Serie B, 2. Bundesliga and so on? Because you´re English and hear their results, anyhow?

Like I said, makes it far too easy to stay in if you've got the pick of any competition. I've not actually mentioned any leagues myself so I wouldn't be fussed on what leagues are picked. Could rotate the countries once the first competition has been won. Just making a suggestion

10 hours ago, Mel81x said:

Bengaluru FC vs Pune City (Bengaluru to win) - Friday 16 Feb

I wanted to call the same match but wasnt sure if BFC will go all guns blazing against the team thats currently second, since BFC already qualified for the knockouts. 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Asura said:

Right now Auxerre are drawing 0-0 to Nimes at half time, dont know about either teams/clubs or their players but looks like I might get fucked if Auxerre dont score in the second half xD

0-0 our first casualty 🙈

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Asura said:

I wanted to call the same match but wasnt sure if BFC will go all guns blazing against the team thats currently second, since BFC already qualified for the knockouts. 

Its a home game and they do quite well at home considering the crowd is super rowdy. Hence the call. 

1 minute ago, Mel81x said:

Its a home game and they do quite well at home considering the crowd is super rowdy. Hence the call. 

Yeah I get it, only thing is since they already qualified for knockouts I thought they might take this one easy.

Good luck 

• The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived