talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Asian Football

football forum

After a ban of three years miracles wasn't expected from this coach and to be honest its a bit to early to judge his performance but we have been abysmal in these Asian Games. 

The thing with NT managers is that you must hire someone who knows the football in the country and for teams like us or other minnow Asian nations who don't have much to none foreign coaches in the national football system local coaches are the best option for the post of NT manager. Sure their CV is nowhere near to some South American or European coach but neither are the players they will manage really that special.

The perfect approach for teams like us is to hire the best local option as the NT manager while hire a foreign technical manager who knows the football of Asian region, who studies other teams of the region and guides the head coach for international competitions.

7777777777777.jpg

Turkish Club Izmirspor signs Pakistani footballer Kaleemullah.

26 year old Pakistan’s top footballer Kaleemullah has signed for Turkish Club Izmirspors on Saturday.

After completing a transfer from another Turkish Club Ardhanspor the Pakistani star has started a new chapter in his career.

Turkish media that, Kaleemullah, who is a versatile winger , signed with the club during a ceremony attended by President Mustafa Gürkan.

Kaleem, is the best Pakistani footballer of the national lot and has played for KRL from 2009 to 2014 before playing abroad in various clubs.

He has also played for American Clubs Sacramanto Republic and Tulsa Roughnecks before coming to Turkey in 2017.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Opening game in the AFC U16 tournament to qualify for Peru 2019, Malaysia are currently smashing Tajikistan. 6-1, and Malaysia has 3 interesting players. I don't think any of them will play at a big club, but for this tournament they have a decent enough squad to compete with others.

Luqman Hakim scored a poker and he won the game by himself basically. He's outrageously quick and if your CB is slow, you better set up an offside trap because he'll beat you to it. He did it several times today.

The hosts' real test will be against Japan and Thailand who are in the same group. I'm excited to see what this Hakim can do against them.

Malaysia won 6-2 against Tajikistan. Not really a test for them, but attacking wise I was impressed with them. They know exactly how they want to play. Their real test will be against Japan.

Speaking of, they play Thailand in 2 hours. Look forward to this.

4-2 now, this has been full of bloopers. Japan is so imprecise, misplacing so many passes. Thailand has been better as a whole, but their poor clearances have gifted Japan 3 of the 4 goals. Its no excuse, but still. Thailand look a bit better to me in overall play.

5 hours ago, Blue said:

Opening game in the AFC U16 tournament to qualify for Peru 2019, Malaysia are currently smashing Tajikistan. 6-1, and Malaysia has 3 interesting players. I don't think any of them will play at a big club, but for this tournament they have a decent enough squad to compete with others.

Luqman Hakim scored a poker and he won the game by himself basically. He's outrageously quick and if your CB is slow, you better set up an offside trap because he'll beat you to it. He did it several times today.

The hosts' real test will be against Japan and Thailand who are in the same group. I'm excited to see what this Hakim can do against them.

he seems like a fast talented forward. But just one look at teams like Iran physique vs the likes of malaysia tells you all you need to know. At this age, the main factor usually above skill level is physique, and in Asia Iranian players in this age group in particular are pretty unrivaled.

57 minutes ago, Devon Von Devon said:

he seems like a fast talented forward. But just one look at teams like Iran physique vs the likes of malaysia tells you all you need to know. At this age, the main factor usually above skill level is physique, and in Asia Iranian players in this age group in particular are pretty unrivaled.

Absolutely mate, its why the African teams always win. They hit their growth spurt earlier I've read and that gives them a physical advantage. I don't buy into this age cheating thing, as in the last 2 World Cups, the African teams looked like a bunch of babies. No way they are overrage.

From what I saw of Japan and Thailand, Malaysia can beat either of them. The Thai's impressed me a bit more but clearly they were too naive.

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Blue said:

Absolutely mate, its why the African teams always win. They hit their growth spurt earlier I've read and that gives them a physical advantage. I don't buy into this age cheating thing, as in the last 2 World Cups, the African teams looked like a bunch of babies. No way they are overrage.

From what I saw of Japan and Thailand, Malaysia can beat either of them. The Thai's impressed me a bit more but clearly they were too naive.

You don't believe in something that has been well proven and documented in numerous cases and they even introduced MRI tests due to age fraud being so rampant in Africa?...