Atalanta vs Fiorentina
Milan vs Sampdoria

19/02/2018
Lazio vs Hellas Verona

• The title was changed to Serie A 2017/18 - 25^ Giornata [17/02 - 19/02]
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Milan with a huge win over Sampdoria this evening. Now level on points with them and their season is looking a lot better in 2018.

Now with the Copa Italia, Europa League and a European spot in Serie A to compete for. Crisis over... (until at the latest summer when their finances cause them another huge problem).

9 hours ago, Stan said:

Read earlier today that Gattuso is the lowest paid manager in the league. 

He is still on his reverse team manager contract. Probably thinking that if he had asked for an improved contract to take the manager role, they would have found someone else to do it.

Fucking Rube. There was an obvious foul only seconds before the goal they scored but the referee saw nothing of course. He didn't even see Chiellini's punch on Belotti. If they somehow end up winning the championship again it will be outrageous.

2 minutes ago, Eco said:

Inter suck. 

Our problem is the inner war between Icardi's clan and Peri's clan. It has to stop now otherwise we should get rid of all of those bastard in the summer (maybe we should have already got rid of them in January but there was no time to replace them) I guess we have all regretted not selling Peri when he had the chance. Now we see an unambitious diva who refuses to play and has teamed up with his fellow Brozovic on that. Both uninteresting, doing nothing in training, doing nothing on the pitch. If I was the president, those players would be gone by January regardless if I have  players to replace them or not. I'd rather player with youngsters from primavera rather than arsed dickheads who don't give a crap about Inter.

Just now, Dalmore said:

Fucking Rube. There was an obvious foul only seconds before the goal they scored but the referee saw nothing of course. He didn't even see Chiellini's punch on Belotti. If they somehow end up winning the championship again it will be outrageous.

Our problem is the inner war between Icardi's clan and Peri's clan. It has to stop now otherwise we should get rid of all of those bastard in the summer (maybe we should have already got rid of them in January but there was no time to replace them) I guess we have all regretted not selling Peri when he had the chance. Now we see an unambitious diva who refuses to play and has teamed up with his fellow Brozovic on that. Both uninteresting, doing nothing in training, doing nothing on the pitch. If I was the president, those players would be gone by January regardless if I have  players to replace them or not. I'd rather player with youngsters from primavera rather than arsed dickheads who don't give a crap about Inter.

I agree 100%. Icardi has to go. I'm not sure who truly thinks a talented striker like him is worth keeping if he doesn't want to be in Milan? Just let him go and fail in Spain FFS. 

I wish we would seriously focus on the youth, and bring in a few leaders to help guide them. This team should be making the CL every year, no question. 

Just now, Dalmore said:

Either Icardi or Peri and Brozo.

I personally prefer Icardi over the Croatian divas because Maurito at least gives a crap about our team and puts effort in every game. on the other hand Croatian dickheads can't be arsed.

Icardi will fetch us more Money - and him and his lady keep posting shit about wanting to be in Madrid, so I say good riddance. 

They can all go if I'm honest. I'm tired of Rannochia (awful) also. 

I absolutely love Skriner though - I hope Milan keeps a hold of him. 

Rannochia is a joke. I never understood why he's back. The problem is that we have so many mediocre players like him in our squad and the only top class players we have (2-3 in sum) have turned into divas, posting stupidities on the Internet all day.

15 minutes ago, Eco said:

I agree 100%. Icardi has to go. I'm not sure who truly thinks a talented striker like him is worth keeping if he doesn't want to be in Milan? Just let him go and fail in Spain FFS. 

I wish we would seriously focus on the youth, and bring in a few leaders to help guide them. This team should be making the CL every year, no question. 

Every year Inter seem to, more than any of the other big clubs in Italy, sell on young players to other Serie A clubs and then have expensive players in their late 20s sitting on the bench all season.

Financially, it doesn't make any sense and these players aren't going to improve that much that they need to keep hold of them. Lisandro López is a perfect example of this. Loaned in January and seems to have mostly sat on the bench since he arrived.

3 minutes ago, Dalmore said:

Rannochia is a joke. I never understood why he's back. The problem is that we have so many mediocre players like him in our squad and the only top class players we have (2-3 in sum) have turned into divas, posting stupidities on the Internet all day.

Agree. He sucked a Hull, so I'm not sure why he is at Inter. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived