• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Forum updates

Recommended Posts

We'll be performing an upgrade to the forum within the next hour.

Currently in the process of backing up the forum. Once the forum is backed up we'll start the upgrade. Everything should go smoothly although, if it doesn't, expect some downtime while we rectify the problem.

Thanks,

TF365 Staff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Upgrade complete.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've heard that before :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has it fixed the edit line issue?

Edited by Storts
Rab has a small penis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rab said:

I've heard that before :(

You got to 3 minutes this time though...so here's to progress

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ATL said:

You got to 3 minutes this time though...so here's to progress

CAakuoyVIAA1Xn_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is how upgrades *should* work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

The like button has been replaced by a love heart :xxD

love that

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

The like button has been replaced by a love heart :xxD

And the dislike button replaced with a cardiac arrest for the truly stupid posts

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Forum title font has gotten bigger, it reminds me of the huge keys on the phone my grandad had when his eyesight was going

Before the update I would have struggled to read what you just typed there.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

Before the update I would have struggled to read what you just typed there.... 

If your eyes have gone your bladder must have as well :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Forum title font has gotten bigger, it reminds me of the huge keys on the phone my grandad had when his eyesight was going

Nope, exactly the opposite. It was bigger before. Also there's a lot of white unused space space left at the top, both in front page and also in this thread for example, and it looks bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HoneyNUFC said:

If your eyes have gone your bladder must have as well :ph34r:

Yea but I just need to worry about seeing stuff properly the nurse deals with the rest... :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be honest, preferred it before the update. It's not terrible but the slight changes aren't great in my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
football forum

The changes are absolutely fine. There is a mobile version now, while it still needs some work in design but at least its there, and removing the dislike button was a decision that no one should moan about. Sure its been a feature on TFF for a long time but its a bit pointless really and most of the time caused controversy even if it was accidental. Don't think anyone used it anyhow, think the only one who did was Cure towards me which was quite funny.

The only flaw is the unused white space as Berserker himself mentioned. Doesn't look great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I quite like it, the unread content looks better although the changes aren't huge.

The dislike button removal doesn't really matter, it was barely ever used and when it was it wasn't necessary most of the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone take a screenshot of the unused white space mentioned?

The forum update tweaks were technically out of our control. I made changes last night to bring it back inline with the way that it was before.

If there are any major concerns as to the usability I'll be looking into those too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This what I see, not sure if it correlates with the white space mentioned 

IMG_0430.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rab said:

Can someone take a screenshot of the unused white space mentioned?

The forum update tweaks were technically out of our control. I made changes last night to bring it back inline with the way that it was before.

If there are any major concerns as to the usability I'll be looking into those too.

think maybe these bits (one or both)?

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

 

Might be just me but is the font bigger for the 'moderation actions' and 'start new topic' in the first screenshot?

The font is definitely bigger on the home page of all the forum titles 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rab said:

Can someone take a screenshot of the unused white space mentioned?

The forum update tweaks were technically out of our control. I made changes last night to bring it back inline with the way that it was before.

If there are any major concerns as to the usability I'll be looking into those too.

 

2 hours ago, Stan said:

think maybe these bits (one or both)?

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

 

Might be just me but is the font bigger for the 'moderation actions' and 'start new topic' in the first screenshot?

The font is definitely bigger on the home page of all the forum titles 

Pretty much what Moonhealthy pointed out (both).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement