talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Forum updates

football forum

We'll be performing an upgrade to the forum within the next hour.

Currently in the process of backing up the forum. Once the forum is backed up we'll start the upgrade. Everything should go smoothly although, if it doesn't, expect some downtime while we rectify the problem.

Thanks,

TF365 Staff

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
  • Administrator
5 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

The like button has been replaced by a love heart :xxD

And the dislike button replaced with a cardiac arrest for the truly stupid posts

1 hour ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Forum title font has gotten bigger, it reminds me of the huge keys on the phone my grandad had when his eyesight was going

Before the update I would have struggled to read what you just typed there.... 

13 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Forum title font has gotten bigger, it reminds me of the huge keys on the phone my grandad had when his eyesight was going

Nope, exactly the opposite. It was bigger before. Also there's a lot of white unused space space left at the top, both in front page and also in this thread for example, and it looks bad.

The changes are absolutely fine. There is a mobile version now, while it still needs some work in design but at least its there, and removing the dislike button was a decision that no one should moan about. Sure its been a feature on TFF for a long time but its a bit pointless really and most of the time caused controversy even if it was accidental. Don't think anyone used it anyhow, think the only one who did was Cure towards me which was quite funny.

The only flaw is the unused white space as Berserker himself mentioned. Doesn't look great.

I quite like it, the unread content looks better although the changes aren't huge.

The dislike button removal doesn't really matter, it was barely ever used and when it was it wasn't necessary most of the time.

Archived