Wycombe vs Swindon
Yeovil vs Barnet

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Big night for Gary Madine.

Not even on the bench. 

Apparently he has broken his nose, I call Billy Bullshit. 

Quietly confident we can do alright here, would still take a point right now. Fun fact: Warnock has only beaten Bolton one time in 7, and lost to Phil Parkinson on the last three occasions they've faced each other. 

Hoooooooooofff

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Marc said:

It’s that time of the year when Derby start bottling it.

Joao brace for Wednesday , he’s awful. 

just about to say this - the annual February collapse for Derby has begun just on time. 

• Administrator

surprise loss for Wigan at home to Blackpool.
Shrewsbury and Blackburn capitalise. The former go top of League One. 

Luton back to winning ways thrashing Crawley at home. 
@RandoEFC will be pleased that Cambridge back to winning ways away at Chesterfield. 

In the Championship, Cardiff and Sheff Weds both win 2-0.

Arguably the easiest win we'll have all season. Despite the amount of chances we had that should have seen the game well out of sight, we weren't great. But Bolton were absolute wank tonight and it's no surprise that they're fighting relegation. Don't think Etheridge had to make a single save all night and bar a couple of runs from Ameobi (once again being showing his usual shit self), I can't remember anyone else doing anything of note.

Morrison was dominant in defence today as nothing got passed him and was my man of the match with Hoilett not far behind.

It's a shame in a way that Luton Town didn't go up last season, as without them League Two would be ultra competitive this season.

With all that experience in this Derby County side now with the likes of Davies, Huddlestone, Nugent, Ledley etc. i'm really surprised they haven't appeared to change that mentality of falling near the final hurdles.

• Subscriber
40 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

It's a shame in a way that Luton Town didn't go up last season, as without them League Two would be ultra competitive this season.

With all that experience in this Derby County side now with the likes of Davies, Huddlestone, Nugent, Ledley etc. i'm really surprised they haven't appeared to change that mentality of falling near the final hurdles.

In all seriousness for all I'll rib them for it it's too early to call it a full blown collapse. 6 points in 5 games is pretty poor and with the form Villa are in it's quite worrying but they've got some pretty decent fixtures coming up. Leeds and Reading their next two, both teams out of form themselves.

Aston Villa v Derby is the penultimate game. That could be enormous.

15 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Arguably the easiest win we'll have all season. Despite the amount of chances we had that should have seen the game well out of sight, we weren't great. But Bolton were absolute wank tonight and it's no surprise that they're fighting relegation. Don't think Etheridge had to make a single save all night and bar a couple of runs from Ameobi (once again being showing his usual shit self), I can't remember anyone else doing anything of note.

Morrison was dominant in defence today as nothing got passed him and was my man of the match with Hoilett not far behind.

By all accounts we were appalling. 

But then it won't be away points against promotion-chasing sides that will keep us up. Sunderland coming up in a few days, that's a massive fixture. 

Big win for us after a few draws and a defeat. We have closed the gap on Wigan albeit they have 2 games in hand however they will start to get a bit of a fixture pile up with their FA Cup run so hopefully that plays into our hands. I can't believe Shrewsbury are still up there, they are having the season of their history!! 

Adam Armstrong is bang in form for us with 3 goals in 2 games, and on his debut he should of had a hat trick! Still playing in two positions (wing or upfront) but seems to be scoring where ever he is playing. Payne has also been excellent in recent games. Home to Bury next Monday evening, and a great chance to go ahead of Wigan with them playing in the cup on the same night. We need to play attacking and with intensity, and blow Bury away in the first 20-30 mins otherwise we are likely to make a silly defensive error and make the game hard for ourselves. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived