• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2017/18 FA Cup Fifth Round Match Chat - 16-19th February, 2018

football forum

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Stan said:

4-0. Nicely done by the 2 new signings. Emerson did well to create the space to cross and Giroud did great in very little space to squeeze a shot in. 

Nights like this where the opposition are not the most fearsome it's reasonable to assume that we should do well and they have all done well tonight which is all you can ask.. I was pleased we got Giroud in the end I actually thought he was a handy player for Arsenal.. I would keep him on for the full 90 minutes 

• Administrator

Gotta bear in mind though that Hull have a severely depleted squad and aren't very good as it is. Was always gonna be an you'll battle let alone conceding agree 2 mins. 

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Gotta bear in mind though that Hull have a severely depleted squad and aren't very good as it is. Was always gonna be an you'll battle let alone conceding agree 2 mins. 

Didn't get any of that mate... have you got keyboard issues?? xD

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Didn't get any of that mate... have you got keyboard issues?? xD

Hahah wtf happened there. On my phone and my fat fingers don't help. 

Was meant to say 'was always gonna be an uphill battle let alone conceding after 2 mins xD

4 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

He does well... You never get that sense of fear when he is in goal... 

A lot better than Begovic who was either amazing or very poor, he didn’t have that reliability about him. Caballero has done very well when he’s played, gives Courtois something to think about as well who has been poor recently.

5 minutes ago, carefreeluke said:

A lot better than Begovic who was either amazing or very poor, he didn’t have that reliability about him. Caballero has done very well when he’s played, gives Courtois something to think about as well who has been poor recently.

Agreed, He seems a lot sharper and more focused and assured than Courtois in this moment in time... A keeper with confidence is so important to the side.. 

• Administrator

good win. in to the next round which was the aim from the outset given how strong the squad was. 

Took a while to get going but once we did, we were in full control. They had 1 clear cut chance where Kasper made a brilliant save down low. Moment of the match being the goal. Mahrez/Vardy combination again. 

10 minutes ago, Stan said:

watching the Chelsea match now - there's something really unnerving about the way that youngster Scott looks. as if he's the child of some incestual relationship :/

xD He is from the US mate... Alabama I believe.. make of it what you will

• The title was changed to 2017/18 FA Cup Fifth Round Match Chat - 16-19th February, 2018
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived