Blackpool vs Peterborough, 15.00

Monday 19th February, 2018
Blackburn vs Bury, 19.45

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
2 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

It’s exactly why I have 0 faith in the playoffs, he’s parked the fucking bus at Fulham and when it’s gone tits up because inviting constant pressure always ensures it does there’s no answer. We need to get 2nd we’ll get fucked in the playoffs by Bruce’s inabilities 

would you say you're ready for the Premier League again...

The big 1 tomorrow. We are in a bit of form and they are in a bit of a slump. Plus it’s derby day, we’ve not lost one in 9 years. Let’s have it. 1-0 Norwich in a tight affair.

A few players have had niggles but sounds like they will all make it. The 3 at the back will continue. Watch out for Zimmermann if you watch, he’s a fucking beast. We picked him up on a free. I hope Leitner continues too and obviously Maddison is the man of the moment. Oliveira’s confidence worries me and it won’t be helped by last weeks penalty miss. He’s hit the woodwork a few times, he needs one to go in off his arse and then he will go on a scoring run.

I can’t see there being many goals. 

Fucking dickhead McCarthy still moaning about parachute payments. Every derby without fail, sour twat. Someone needs to really educate him on how you get them and what they are for, it’s not rocket science. 

Come on you bastards. Send them home fucking miserable, again.

Good start to the weekend with Shrewsbury losing, but it will mean nothing unless we take advantage on Monday night at home to Bury.

There are 3 clubs in great form storming up the league at the moment to the play offs (Rotherham, Southend and Plymouth). Hopefully we are too far ahead, but those in 4-6th should be worried as those 3 sides are looking really good.

A win finally and a goal for Maupay as well, cheeky little back heel.

Id expect nothing less than beating Sunderland home or away, had them down as a double relegation favourite at the beginning of the season. Their result against Bristol City last week was cause for concern but in the end we were too good for them.

Currently 5 points off of a play off place, 8 if Bristol win their next game but with 14 games left to play and the knowledge that we've been on two of the longest unbeaten runs in the division this season then I back us to have a 3rd run at it as well.

Next game is Brum midweek at home, confident we can and should be beating them.

If we were to make the play offs Id fancy us to do Fulham and Villa, been the better side against Villa this season and last, we beat Fulham 3-1 already and have the better record against them over the last few years. I'd fancy us to beat both though it'd obviously be difficult. Our early season form cost us unfortunately, 2 months of gelling and struggling to find results that matched performances but since then we've consistently been one of the best teams in the league, just need to continue that into the final run of games now.

2 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I can see Sunderland being comfortably mid-table in League One too. There's nothing about them and they're a complete shambles.

There's a lot of money at the club though, not in this division but in League One. They'd still be due two seasons parachute payments and would probably shave the wage bill at the club down considerably. They had a right winger who looked decent against us actually, don't know his name.

5 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Didn't know about that :/. Why would they take out such a loan whilst on the brink of relegation?!

They took it out in 2014 thinking it would give them the funds to kick on in the Premier League, giving them 5 years to grow revenue to repay/refinance it. They won't be able to refinance it in league one.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived