talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

TF365 Quiz 20 - Title Decider

football forum

• Subscriber

It's finally here! To celebrate the three way title fight between @Lucas (153 points), @Stan (152 points) and @Storts (150 points), the final quiz of this season focuses on various titles and title deciders from 2017 and years before.

TF365 Quiz League Round 20 - Title Decider

You know the score, ten questions, multiple choice, no cheating, good luck!

Click Here to take the quiz!

Access Code: NAA3W

Round 20 Deadline: Monday 19 February 19:00 (UK time)

Remember! Do not discuss answers in this thread until they have been revealed after the deadline!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah that was difficult, agree with @Stan. I think I may have ended up doing a Newcastle and squandering the league here.

Can't see anyone getting 10's on that though to be fair. They really shouldn't do because it would be astounding to either know them all confidently or guess right.

• Subscriber

I've enjoyed it, it's a big time commitment though.

There are plans for a second season of the quiz league, I've already knocked together a "fixture list" for the themes of the 20 quizzes but I'm not launching it until all of them are written and I can run it with around 2 quizzes a week like I did at the start this time to keep the interest up.

• Subscriber

So we have ourselves a champion, which is good because I didn't know what I had planned in the event of a tie break! I will try and get the table up today/tomorrow. In the mean time if anyone wants to add to the fairly paltry 7 entries we've had for this round feel free.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

So we have ourselves a champion, which is good because I didn't know what I had planned in the event of a tie break! I will try and get the table up today/tomorrow. In the mean time if anyone wants to add to the fairly paltry 7 entries we've had for this round feel free.

congratulations @Lucas or @Storts!

Archived