talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

4 West Brom Players Involved in Spanish Training Camp Incident

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to 4 West Brom Players Involved in Spanish Training Camp Incident

Imagine earning £60,000 a week and your idea of fun being to threaten the livelihood of some taxi driver, trying to make a bit of money at the break of dawn, and waste hours of his time.

If true I hope the dozy cunts all suffer career-ending injuries.

I’ve seen Barry out and about in Brum on the lash several times over the years. Don’t think it did his pace any good 😂. 

On topic I’m glad they’re imploding, they absolutely revelled in our demise a few seasons back and unleashed downright hatred at times seemingly from nowhere towards us as a club. Pissing on Disabled fans at Villa Park and dirty protests in the stands. Up until this point it had always been fairly civil, so I’m firmly on the bandwagon of  fuck them as a club & as a fan base, boing boing to league 1 the bunch of illiterate cousin fucking yam yam cunts!

Fucking classic this. A throwback to 90s footballers fucking around.

Gareth Barry who would’ve thought!

doesnt look good on Pardew. I wouldn’t be happy if I was a WBA fan. The McDonald’s bit makes it sound even worse 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Smiley Culture said:

Gareth Barry, the fucking dark horse. He’s gone from being as fun as an accountant to being one of the lads in the space of a few Estrella’s. 

The Alan Pardew effect.

Archived