talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Football League 2017/18 - 20-21st February, 2018

football forum

15 minutes ago, Danny said:

Check the statistacs. Sacking Dean at any point this season would have been utter madness, complete madness.

I dont need to. At the start of the season i remember you went something like 8 league games without a win. In the madness of modern day football, managers have gone for less. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

I dont need to. At the start of the season i remember you went something like 8 league games without a win. In the madness of modern day football, managers have gone for less. 

Two wins in our first 13 league games, you're right but forget one thing...we have the statistacs and a good owner.

Nothing says rattled like people resorting to calling you tinpot...love it. Birmingham fans en all xD

6 hours ago, Danny said:

Two wins in our first 13 league games, you're right but forget one thing...we have the statistacs and a good owner.

Nothing says rattled like people resorting to calling you tinpot...love it. Birmingham fans en all xD

Small heath are the very definition of tin pot. 

Wolves away. Not looking forward to this. Out of the games i've seen i'd say they were the only team to comprehensively outplay us for 90 mins, it was men agaisnt boys. Saying that though I wouldnt't put Wolves in your accas, not worth it for the short odds and we've surprisingly got lots of results away from home against good teams - Derby, M'boro, Sheff United, Bristol city. 

No new major injury worries, maybe a bit of rotation. Vrancic in for Leitner and Pinto for Read wouldn't surprise me. The back 3 will continue I'd imagine.  Hernandez in for Murphy would be good too. I'd also happily drop Oliveira for the new lad, Srbeny, but I don't think that'll happen.

After this we have a very winnable run of games, 5 in a row that are all teams below us starting with Bolton at home. They are the kind of games we aren't winning though.

2-0 Wolves, urgh.

Did anyone see Wolves goal on SSN? It really didn't look like it crossed the line or was even close to it from the angle it showed, but there is goaline technology! looking forward to seeing it from another angle. They are battering us.

Wow, what a point and deserved too. What did I saw about Oliveira shooting from ridiculous positions? That was 30+ yards out, agent Ruddy with a nice attempt at a save though. Really pleased for Nelson and he needs to kick on from that now and at home to Bolton is the perfect game for it.

Everyone is really getting behind this team now, two points one with the last kick of the game in 3 days, that's what football is all about.. A positive second half of the season will really set us up nicely for next season and then it's time to deliver.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived