talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Football League 2017/18 - 20-21st February, 2018

football forum

Shrewsbury in the championship would be mad. Smallest club since Colchester?

I'm rooting for them as we've got two lads on loan there who seem to be having good seasons- Carlton Morris and Bed Godfrey. Godfrey will certainly be in an around our first team squad next season, not so sure on Morris.

Shrewsbury has great pubs, cracking away day.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 23/02/2018 at 11:30, Marc said:

Shrewsbury in the championship would be mad. Smallest club since Colchester?

I'm rooting for them as we've got two lads on loan there who seem to be having good seasons- Carlton Morris and Bed Godfrey. Godfrey will certainly be in an around our first team squad next season, not so sure on Morris.

Shrewsbury has great pubs, cracking away day.

Yeovil Town and Burton Albion have always struck me as smaller than Colchester United. That may be because I grew up with Colchester being predominantly a League One team mind you.

1 hour ago, The Palace Fan said:

Yeovil Town and Burton Albion have always struck me as smaller than Colchester United. That may be because I grew up with Colchester being predominantly a League One team mind you.

Yeah you're right they're both smaller. Still can't believe we lost 7-1 to Colchester, that's got to be one of the freakiest results in football in recent memory. We then stole their manager, smashed them 5-0 away and won the league,

23 minutes ago, Marc said:

Yeah you're right they're both smaller. Still can't believe we lost 7-1 to Colchester, that's got to be one of the freakiest results in football in recent memory. We then stole their manager, smashed them 5-0 away and won the league,

.... and took there best players xD

Archived