talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Cooking

football forum

15 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

Hahaha I agree but I’m a King of Peasants so i make an exception  -_- 

For those who haven't gotten the reference btw. 

Although, people who don't watch It's Always Sunny should be ashamed of themselves anyway. 

• Haha 1

• Subscriber
25 minutes ago, Tommy said:

For those who haven't gotten the reference btw. 

Although, people who don't watch It's Always Sunny should be ashamed of themselves anyway. 

Hahahah I did chuckle a bit when watching that. First time ashamer though ;)

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

Hadn’t even started it in the slow cooker xD

I gave my old slow cooker away. This is quite sad, but I’m too impatient to use one. I get hungry and I cook. Simple as that xD

Some of the meals I’ve had cooked for me in them though have been 🔥. I’m just too weird.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Our daughter knows the wife is a bit of a vegetarian and won't eat meat so she said for the wife to try these she got from Tesco's...

download.png.7b50f8fd18685f87b972e16dd00e6172.png

The daughter rustled up a meal of peas, new potatoes, and broccoli with it too and made some peppercorn sauce to go with it, will have to get some tomorrow and the wife said she will try it and add some mushrooms also, I think I will try some, it looks good, even wee Kaiden had some and ate the lot, :P

IMG-20210304-WA0001.thumb.jpg.412b6ee839868ed163b61e0f33009f7b.jpg 

Ok, not posted on here for a while but as it was my turn to cook tonight I went for a quick and easy Spag Bol.

Yeah yeah I know, nothing to shout about but it was tasty.

First time i've used proper basil leaves too than the dried stuff and it makes a difference.

20210304_175525.thumb.jpg.f7b7c6f66c9ff16aaed4839c1cf271bf.jpg

• Upvote 3

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Ok, not posted on here for a while but as it was my turn to cook tonight I went for a quick and easy Spag Bol.

First time i've used proper basil leaves too than the dried stuff and it makes a difference.

I will only eat Bolognaise with Tagialetelle which you have there and also parmesan cheese on top, thanks a million, @Mel81x made me hungry this afternoon talking about food and now you have done the same :dam:

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Quick and easy but that looks fantastic to be fair @Lucas. Can't beat some parmesan cheese on pasta and spaghetti either, gives off an amazing taste IMO.

• Upvote 1

On 04/03/2021 at 09:58, Lucas said:

That looks tasty as fuck mate

• Upvote 1

Cooked myselt a Red Lentil Curry with sweet potatoes today. Had to go to two different shops to get Garam Masala, but it was worth it. One of the best things I've ever eaten. I was really surprised at how rich and flavourful it tasted. I will include this into my regular cycle, so I'll probably eat it every 2-3 weeks now. 

IMG_20210311_143354.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Cooked myselt a Red Lentil Curry with sweet potatoes today. Had to go to two different shops to get Garam Masala, but it was worth it. One of the best things I've ever eaten. I was really surprised at how rich and flavourful it tasted. I will include this into my regular cycle, so I'll probably eat it every 2-3 weeks now. 

IMG_20210311_143354.jpg

That looks tasty... Not a big fan of sweet potatoes, but I love lentils!

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Welcome to the world of Indian cooking :D 

Looks great, by the way. What did you have it with? Would go well with a nice naan bread or roti/paratha.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Welcome to the world of Indian cooking :D 

Looks great, by the way. What did you have it with? Would go well with a nice naan bread or roti/paratha.

It had Curcuma in it as well! :D

And I ate it with naan bread indeed. ^_^

So today I tried making a Vegetarian version of a Frikadelle, which is pretty much a big meatball or a minced meat steak whatever you want to call it. But instead of minced meat, I used cooked rice, grated carrots and grated cheese. 

It turned out quite yummy to be honest, and I'm sure I'll make it more often from now on. 

Not the most visually pleasing pictures, it's just for demonstration purposes. xD

IMG_20210315_193818.jpg

IMG_20210315_193830.jpg

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

So today I tried making a Vegetarian version of a Frikadelle, which is pretty much a big meatball or a minced meat steak whatever you want to call it. But instead of minced meat, I used cooked rice, grated carrots and grated cheese. 

It turned out quite yummy to be honest, and I'm sure I'll make it more often from now on. 

Not the most visually pleasing pictures, it's just for demonstration purposes. xD

IMG_20210315_193818.jpg

IMG_20210315_193830.jpg

Is there onions in it?