talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wednesday 21st February, 2018 - Sevilla 0-0 Man Utd (1st Leg)

football forum

Sevilla vs Man Utd  

4 members have voted

1. 1. The Result

2. 2. How Many Goals in the Game?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Administrator

Kick-off 19.45

Info
Sevilla and Man Utd have never met before in a competitive fixture
After a run of 3 games without a win, Sevilla have won their last 3 matches.
Man Utd won 5 games in a row in January and have since won 2 and lost 2. 
Man Utd's last 8 wins have all come with a clean sheet, too. 
Sevilla have scored in all but 1 of their home games this season

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wilkins is chatting shit obviously but to be honest, I wasn't impressed with Sevilla in their two games against us in the groups. We should have won both games comfortably and it was our own fault that we didn't. I expect Man Utd to win the tie reasonably comfortably. 

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Navas at RB? 

he's played much deeper at Sevilla this season. Not sure why as he's always struck me as an attacking player (with a shite end product, mind). But it's working to an extent for Sevilla so far. 

16 minutes ago, Stan said:

he's played much deeper at Sevilla this season. Not sure why as he's always struck me as an attacking player (with a shite end product, mind). But it's working to an extent for Sevilla so far. 

His end product was great in his best days at Sevilla, although seemed to dimmish in his last season for them and when he played for City. Before that though he was one of the world's best traditional wingers and was a very good crosser of the ball, something which seemed to vanish for some reason.

• Subscriber
23 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

His end product was great in his best days at Sevilla, although seemed to dimmish in his last season for them and when he played for City. Before that though he was one of the world's best traditional wingers and was a very good crosser of the ball, something which seemed to vanish for some reason.

Didn't he suffer from homesickness at one point and it led to some kind of mental breakdown as well? I could be  confusing him with someone else though.

Great half but absolutely gutted Sevilla didn't score. 

Clearly the better team, but need to improve on their corners and finishing. This game could be 2-3 Sevilla up...

De Gea is the MOTM thus far. 

Just another day at the office for De Gea, wish there is a way to see how many points he won for United all by himself in the last few years in the league. Utd would have been probably never finished below 5th without him in the league table in the last few seasons, so important for them.

• The title was changed to Wednesday 21st February, 2018 - Sevilla 0-0 Man Utd (1st Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived