talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

La Liga - Week 25 Fixtures - 21-26th February, 2018

football forum

Messi was incredible in that first half, nice free kick also, although I don't get why commentators and pundits claim it's a first for him as I remember him scoring one vs Uruguay in the South American qualifiers.

As for Coutinho, as I've mentioned before, those long shots of his are going to be devastating. He's yet to have a bad game, already looks settled and his understanding with Messi and Suarez is going to be something else.

Dembele looked better as the game went on but needs to improve his end product, which for me is sheerly down to lack of confidence and probably a fear of re-injuring himself, but the talent's there and he'll be fine.

Suarez' has really turned his season around and is scoring when he wants again now.

I rate Semedo alot. He should start at right back against Chelsea with Sergi Roberto in midfield rather than Paulinho, who doesn't suit that fixture for me. Hopefully Dembele will be playing with more confidence by then himself as that could be vital in getting past the London club.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
28 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Messi was incredible in that first half, nice free kick also, although I don't get why commentators and pundits claim it's a first for him as I remember him scoring one vs Uruguay in the South American qualifiers.

As for Coutinho, as I've mentioned before, those long shots of his are going to be devastating. He's yet to have a bad game, already looks settled and his understanding with Messi and Suarez is going to be something else.

Dembele looked better as the game went on but needs to improve his end product, which for me is sheerly down to lack of confidence and probably a fear of re-injuring himself, but the talent's there and he'll be fine.

Suarez' has really turned his season around and is scoring when he wants again now.

I rate Semedo alot. He should start at right back against Chelsea with Sergi Roberto in midfield rather than Paulinho, who doesn't suit that fixture for me. Hopefully Dembele will be playing with more confidence by then himself as that could be vital in getting past the London club.

Looked like Semedo got a hamstring injury as well. Hope that's not serious. 

Coutinho, Messi and Suarez could be the new MSN (I hate that phrase but quickest way to put it). Coutinho has hit the ground running. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived