The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - Saturday 24th February

football forum

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

He just tried to pass the ball to Moyes :dunce:

Honestly, such a frustrating player. Good ball for the Firmino goal then loses possession so cheaply two or three times. Thinks he's better on the ball than he is and doesn't know when to keep it simple

Just now, LFCMike said:

Honestly, such a frustrating player. Good ball for the Firmino goal then loses possession so cheaply two or three times. Thinks he's better on the ball than he is and doesn't know when to keep it simple

Fully agreed. He's capable of some good performances but other times he just makes silly mistakes. This match we've seen plenty of both sides of Can.

I never thought I’d say this but picking up £146m for Coutinho whilst hardly missing him one bit is astounding business on our part. Klopp’s transfer’s, both in and out, on the whole has been spot on. 

Weve got the best front 3 in the world :D

9 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

I never thought I’d say this but picking up £146m for Coutinho whilst hardly missing him one bit is astounding business on our part. Klopp’s transfer’s, both in and out, on the whole has been spot on. 

Weve got the best front 3 in the world :D

The inclsion of VvD has made us so much more solid in the back. This genuinely might be the best Liverpool side I've ever seen. We are great to watch.

5 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

The inclsion of VvD has made us so much more solid in the back. This genuinely might be the best Liverpool side I've ever seen. We are great to watch.

We over paid for him without question, but he’s just brilliant. He’s totally took all the panic out of our defence, including the goalkeeper. 

11 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Big shout that! Best to watch, almost certainly but 2007 to 2009 was stronger overall.

51 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Better than 2013-14 team under Rodgers? That side that pushed City so close scoring over 100 goals?

• The topic was unpinned

Archived