The better place to talk football.

Europa League 2017/18 - Round of 16 Draw

football forum

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Europa League 2017/18 - Round of 16 Draw
3 minutes ago, Chaaay AFC said:

I think that's a good draw for us, especially with the away leg first. I think we should have more than enough to negotiate it and I presume Wenger will go all in from now on.

No one really knows what Wenger is upto these days, he probably thinks we still have a chance to win the league he is that deluded. 

Just now, VanPaddy said:

So are Arsenal

No you aren't nearly as bad as Milan. This Milan side is incredibly undisciplined and lacks a lot of talent. It's been no secret that they have been reeling the past 7 years. 

5 minutes ago, Eco said:

No you aren't nearly as bad as Milan. This Milan side is incredibly undisciplined and lacks a lot of talent. It's been no secret that they have been reeling the past 7 years. 

HAve you seen Arsenal?    Arsenal are the type of team that will get battered at the San Siro and win at home but still go out,   plus Welbeck will be upfront, nearly every player is off form and the defence has 0 confidence. I fancy AC Milan all day in this tie and any other half decent team against this current Arsenal side over 2 legs.

Just now, VanPaddy said:

HAve you seen Arsenal?    Arsenal are the type of team that will get battered at the San Siro and win at home but still go out,   plus Welbeck will be upfront, nearly every player is off form and the defence has 0 confidence. I fancy AC Milan all day in this tie and any other half decent team against this current Arsenal side over 2 legs.

I want a lot more Serie A than I do EPL, but let me be real honest with you for a minute...without cheating, can you name 2 AC Milan players? 

3 minutes ago, Eco said:

I want a lot more Serie A than I do EPL, but let me be real honest with you for a minute...without cheating, can you name 2 AC Milan players? 

Yes I can name a lot more but I am not 5 years old and probably watched a lot more football than you in a lifetime. 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Eco said:

i watch both :D 

I'm confident Milan are a better team than Arsenal.

Arsenal may have a couple of individual stars but in comparison, Milan are the better (and bigger) team. 

I think both sides will win their home legs, Milan by a bigger margin at home. 

Just now, VanPaddy said:

Yes I can name a lot more but I am not 5 years old and probably watched a lot more football than you in a lifetime. 

That was a slight mate - It was a state of AC in this current period they are going through. Back in the days when they were loaded with talent, and now a normal fan who doesn't watch a lot of Serie A, can probably name Domma and Bonnuci who I would imagine are the two most well known players. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

i watch both :D 

I'm confident Milan are a better team than Arsenal.

Arsenal may have a couple of individual stars but in comparison, Milan are the better (and bigger) team. 

I think both sides will win their home legs, Milan by a bigger margin at home. 

Well - I hope you are wrong. No doubt I despise AC Milan, but as one of the biggest fans of Serie A, it's a shame what Inter and AC look like now compared to that of just 10 years ago. 

Just now, Eco said:

That was a slight mate - It was a state of AC in this current period they are going through. Back in the days when they were loaded with talent, and now a normal fan who doesn't watch a lot of Serie A, can probably name Domma and Bonnuci who I would imagine are the two most well known players. 

Yes I know, but Arsenal are not great either that was my point, even Milan will probably beat Arsenal easy at the San Siro. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Eco said:

Well - I hope you are wrong. No doubt I despise AC Milan, but as one of the biggest fans of Serie A, it's a shame what Inter and AC look like now compared to that of just 10 years ago. 

I think Milan are on the upward curve after a shit few years. Slightly getting better now. 

I love to reminisce and there's so much nostalgia with both Milan teams. It's about time both got back to where they are and they're both on their way. 

Just now, VanPaddy said:

Yes I know, but Arsenal are not great either that was my point, even Milan will probably beat Arsenal easy at the San Siro. 

We shall see, like I said, I haven't much of Arsenal as of late, but I guess it's not unfathomable that they are also gone downhill like Milan. 

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

I think Milan are on the upward curve after a shit few years. Slightly getting better now. 

I love to reminisce and there's so much nostalgia with both Milan teams. It's about time both got back to where they are and they're both on their way. 

Milan have had a new owner but reports have said he has filed for bankruptcy, so have to see what happens there as it might not be true,    AC Milan still have a far better squad than Arsenal right now. 

Just now, Stan said:

Yes - the history of both Milan sides is loaded with great stories and some of the game's best. At this moment though, both teams are going through their 'forgettable' years. 

Hard to know what AC Milan we will get and hard to know what Arsenal we will get but a great tie to get excited by. I do think we'll actually use the best team available from now on and with it being AC Milan, I don't think we'll be complacent in either of the games.

Archived