The better place to talk football.

Paul Pogba Discussion - Mourinho Says He'll Never Be Captain Again

football forum

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
11 hours ago, Cannabis said:

I'd actually like to see that happen. Although his stock has severely dropped and if Pogba doesn't perform at the WC I don't think United will be able to offload him easily. Too prone to errors and poor passing range (something he was good at when he started). 

31 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

If ever there was a Football Club and a Football player made for each other it was PSG and Paul Pogba. 

I like him where he is. Pogba is dogshit, nothing but a pantomime that thinks he’s bigger than the club. 

Long may it continue. 

3 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

If ever there was a Football Club and a Football player made for each other it was PSG and Paul Pogba. 

Totally agree with this and when Cavani finally leaves, investing in Cristiano Ronaldo would cap it all off to perfection for me.

14 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Totally agree with this and when Cavani finally leaves, investing in Cristiano Ronaldo would cap it all off to perfection for me.

Ronaldo? I assume that's because of his brand and not his relentless work rate to get to the very top of the game and stay there for years as opposed to PSG, who were handed it. 

7 minutes ago, HK85 said:

Ronaldo? I assume that's because of his brand and not his relentless work rate to get to the very top of the game and stay there for years as opposed to PSG, who were handed it. 

No, I said it because of the arrogance Parisians are associated with.

9 minutes ago, Cicero said:

All those ego's in one team. Imagine if Ibra was their manager as well. 

Imagine Neymar going to take the ball off Cristiano Ronaldo for a penalty, who then refuses to give him the ball for Dani Alves to come and snatch it from him and then give it to Neymar. :ph34r:

Groundhog day...

33 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Imagine Neymar going to take the ball off Cristiano Ronaldo for a penalty, who then refuses to give him the ball for Dani Alves to come and snatch it from him and then give it to Neymar. :ph34r:

...before Andy Robertson jumps from the crowd, lays them all out and skies the penalty into row z :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Got a bad feeling Pep is going to bring him to City :cardY:   ...maybe Pep could put him in the elite development squad for a season and teach him how to play football :what: 

Well if he can teach Sterling how to put away 1 chance in every 20 he gets, anything’s possible 😎

4 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Well if he can teach Sterling how to put away 1 chance in every 20 he gets, anything’s possible 😎

I've got this friend who's a Liverpool fanatic (he's from Spain actually but holds a season ticket at Anfield and goes to every game O.o)... Some weeks back he was in London and we went out for a beer where I commented on how Sterling has progressed at City under Pep.  He was adamant that this sensation that Sterling has become a much better player is overplayed but admits he is more confident in his football... But he said and maintained that Sterling will forever be a bottler in front of goal and then the Manchester derby came along and I sent him an apology on Whatsapp. xD:dam:

4 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I've got this friend who's a Liverpool fanatic (he's from Spain actually but holds a season ticket at Anfield and goes to every game O.o)... Some weeks back he was in London and we went out for a beer where I commented on how Sterling has progressed at City under Pep.  He was adamant that this sensation that Sterling has become a much better player is overplayed but admits he is more confident in his football... But he said and maintained that Sterling will forever be a bottler in front of goal and then the Manchester derby came along and I sent him an apology on Whatsapp. xD:dam:

He was shite yesterday as well. Managed to put away the goal eventually when it was basically on a plate 4 yards out. 

5 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

He was shite yesterday as well. Managed to put away the goal eventually when it was basically on a plate 4 yards out. 

Sterling played well yesterday tbh apart from missing that sitter  ..ran riot down the right, shade's of vintage Shaun Wright-Phillips, another fast, tricky little fucker!

After two seasons at Manchester United, Ian Wright has questioned whether Jose Mourinho is the right manager to get the best out of Paul Pogba.

The Frenchman arrived back at Old Trafford in the summer of 2016, but has failed to hit the same heights he achieved at Juventus that convinced Mourinho and the United hierarchy to part with a then-world record fee of £89.3m.

Recent media reports have suggested that the Portuguese manager is willing to let Pogba be sold, and when asked on The Debate if Mourinho was the right man to get the best from the midfielder, Wright said: "Up to this point, you can't say that he is.

• The title was changed to Paul Pogba Discussion - Mourinho Says He'll Never Be Captain Again

Archived