talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Paul Pogba Discussion - Mourinho Says He'll Never Be Captain Again

football forum

On 4/15/2018 at 02:40, Teso dos Bichos said:

How can anyone? Jesus Christ I don't even know were to begin, long ass post coming later on.

Defensive coach? More like a well-balanced coach.

Both man city and Liverpool are supposedly top offensive teams but the greatest coach of my generation had the answers to stop that.

Lose at home and gift wrap the title to City? 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Thing is, @Teso dos Bichos, as you've seen in the World Cup Final thread, Pogba got some compliments and praise from 'haters' because he had a great game, influential for the team and helping guide them to a win, pretty much running the midfield.

But do you ever see when he has a bad game or accept that he does, and understand why there's 'hate' for him as he has gone missing in many games before...

His performance in this world cup hardly warrants the money forked out for his services by his club, hence any praise he gets for the last month is bollocks to his current club career.

There is obviously a player in him, he just hasnt appeared consistently in a Red Devils shirt and quite frankly its hard to see him ever being worth that huge transfer fee.

I am not convinced he would stick around Manchester given the chance to move on and I would not be surprised if he was to be involved in a deal where clubs trade players n cash.

Funny thing is France played quite a defensive and functional style with Pogba having to do a lot of off the ball defensive work which means he can play the way Mourinho wants him to if he wanted to.

1 hour ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

:ay:said Liverpool wouldnt beat us last season and they would get bend over by RM. 

But my personal favorite is the Messi one... I knew he was going to fail and he thought he was going to finally bring back the glory that he has promised for years!! The only outcome of Messi playing this WC is MORE argies are starting to see the truth!!! The chants of VETE a Barcelona mejor! Vete de la seleccion ! Were be like music to my ears.

My personal favorite of yours was United would win the Champions League, Peru wouldn't qualify for the WC,  and Leicester would finish bottom half. 

Stuff of Legends. Do you have a crystal ball?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Paul Pogba, World Cup winner and poster boy for everything that's wrong with modern footballers.

I don't even like United but I really do feel sorry for their fans having to put up with this odious cunt playing like AIDs in their team's shirt every week, even wearing the captain's armband, admitting that his attitude wasn't right after a defeat before proceeding to play media chess (often using his rightly despised agent Raiola as a mouthpiece) to try and earn a move or new contract or whatever. He actually has the cheek to market himself like he's on the Messi Ronaldo level as well. Absolute cunt.

I wish PSG would hurry up and spend 50 gallons of oil on him as he'd make an absolutely perfect captain for that lot.

• The title was changed to Paul Pogba Discussion - Mourinho Says He'll Never Be Captain Again

Archived