talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What time do you get up?

football forum

10 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Like I would be watching that old shit.... xD 

When I am finally in the old peeps home then I might be forced in to watching things like that and constant re-runs of Fantasy Island because my medication won't allow me to use my legs to escape... 

Seriously though if you are working out that time in the morning then that's dedication...  

posting at 5:55am for proof :ph34r:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Please don't tell me you will be in a tight Lycra outfit... If you go running I would settle for a picture of snow on your trainers.. 

That reminds me I saw a bloke in jeggings the other day. Gross. 

5:30. I've got a little routine, I wake up and drink some coffee and put some shit on Netflix and make eggs and bacon for around 30 minutes. Then I take a short little bike ride around the harbor for usually 15-20 minutes before I get back home. Then I have more coffee, shower, fill my thermos up with more coffee, and am out the door to work.

On 3/1/2018 at 00:31, Dr. Gonzo said:

5:30. I've got a little routine, I wake up and drink some coffee and put some shit on Netflix and make eggs and bacon for around 30 minutes. Then I take a short little bike ride around the harbor for usually 15-20 minutes before I get back home. Then I have more coffee, shower, fill my thermos up with more coffee, and am out the door to work.

This sounds fucking blissful, but I know I'd never be able to force myself out of bed at 5:30 unless I absolutely had to.

I'm a bit like Dan. If I'm working, my alarm goes off at 7:30; if not, I don't have an alarm and I usually get up at about 11

1 hour ago, Burning Gold said:

This sounds fucking blissful, but I know I'd never be able to force myself out of bed at 5:30 unless I absolutely had to.

I'm a bit like Dan. If I'm working, my alarm goes off at 7:30; if not, I don't have an alarm and I usually get up at about 11

I've always been a morning person and getting up pretty early. I have a hard time staying awake past 11 unless I've had caffeine... or weirdly enough alcohol.

Archived