What did you have for lunch today?

football forum

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 years later...
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, Pyfish said:

Wow talk about resurrecting an old thread! ;)

Didn't want to create a new thread about what I had for lunch so I thought there must be one buried somewhere by someone and sure enough, good old Cannabis created this one. 

Looking back at some of the old threads is mind-bending for a newbie like me when you see members like @Large posting way back in 2017, disappeared then came back last year for a few posts then vanished again, there are a load of interesting old threads around that I love reading as it shows how TF365 was in its earlier days with a few members and now has a lot more. :ay:

I've been cooking more for my lunches rather than just sandwiches. 

Yesterday i did a quick stir fry with carrot, spring onion, and shallots to go with some leftover rice. 

Today I made some wraps with courgette and mushroom pan fried with some chillies and garlic. 

• Subscriber
12 hours ago, Inti Brian said:

Aji de Gallina. My favourite dish in the world.

Receta de Ají de gallina típico de Perú, fácil de preparar

I had to Google that but when I saw it said...

"...Peruvian Creole Aji de Gallina recipe, a spicy, creamy, comforting chicken stew flavoured with aji Amarillo chillies".

https://www.greatbritishchefs.com/recipes/aji-de-gallina-recipe

Thank's Brian, I love chicken and the wife loves curries (and me) and when she saw that she is now tossing up for a Spaghetti Bolognaise or a Curry for Saturday or Sunday dinner, my stomach is rumbling already. :P

Archived