• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What did you have for lunch today?

football forum

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, nudge said:

Bayern style... Weißwurst, sweet mustard, a Kaiser roll instead of Bretzn, and a cold glass of Weißbier.

IMG_20200527_163017_1-01.thumb.jpeg.ca7509497582c235861b1af65307de37.jpeg

White sausage??? never seen that before, I could just imagine being served that somewhere outside of the UK then looking like a tit when I tell the waitress that they are undercooked and can she take them back please.... 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

White sausage??? never seen that before, I could just imagine being served that somewhere outside of the UK then looking like a tit when I tell the waitress that they are undercooked and can she take them back please.... 

A Bavarian specialty :) Taste much better than they look xD I like it as it has a very mild taste, so is perfect as a mid-morning meal... Goes really well with the sweet mustard (preferably Händlmaier's) and a pretzel. And a wheat beer is a must of course.

1 minute ago, nudge said:

A Bavarian specialty :) Taste much better than they look xD I like it as it has a very mild taste, so is perfect as a mid-morning meal... Goes really well with the sweet mustard (preferably Händlmaier's) and a pretzel. And a wheat beer is a must of course.

I will try anything once, more than once if I like it and can get hold of it of course.. The beer is a given!

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Stan said:

Do you want some beer with that froth as well @nudge :P 

A nice tall crown is an important part of any beer, especially when it comes to Weizen, you barbarian! :D 

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, nudge said:

A nice tall crown is an important part of any beer, especially when it comes to Weizen, you barbarian! :D 

I'm just playing :D

I like Erdinger. Don't get it on draught in too many bars/pubs over here so when it is available it's an enjoyable drink to have.

On 26/05/2020 at 03:41, Lucas said:

No lunch, infact bar smoothie, I saved myself for a bank holiday bbq instead.

Not gonna lie, stuffed myself silly. Feel I earned it for a long forest walk today.

Ate salad nearly every day last week so no chance it was going on this plate.

20200509_190242.thumb.jpg.fc134ac66d7c443cb098dde1e6b87b84.jpg

Pure meat fest. Not sorry.

Judging by that our bbqs are way better ;) 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

Not lunch so much as a snack but had Prawns in a seafood dressing..... Yum! 

I've been cooking a lot of prawns lately... Absolutely love it! Tried different things, but my favourite one is also the simplest - just stir fry prawns in olive oil with garlic, some salt, lemon juice, pepper and chili flakes, then add a bunch of halved cherry tomatoes and let it all simmer for a bit. Perfection!

7 minutes ago, nudge said:

I've been cooking a lot of prawns lately... Absolutely love it! Tried different things, but my favourite one is also the simplest - just stir fry prawns in olive oil with garlic, some salt, lemon juice, pepper and chili flakes, then add a bunch of halved cherry tomatoes and let it all simmer for a bit. Perfection!

Sounds nice... B|

Archived