The better place to talk football.

What did you have for lunch today?

football forum

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
4 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Made myself 2 lean pork loin medallion steaks with mash, yorkie puds, peas & gravy seeing the wife was away having a meal with our daughter.

download.png.c00260e454c7c0320a64ff3583a80102.png

You do love your gravy, don't you :7_sweat_smile:

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, nudge said:

You do love your gravy, don't you :7_sweat_smile:

Yep, I call it my medicine and I make it the way the wife showed me as her gravy is ace with herbs & black pepper, if I feel a bit ill I will say "Liz, make me some medicine, please dear" and she will rustle up something with gravy. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Just for future reference this is a proper Full English Breakfast... Full heart Attack inducing plate full.. none of these daft variations that are knocking about... I would accept that you could swap the toast for Bread & Butter but it has to be proper butter and not that Margarine crap.. 

image.png.cb609e834784e61261e0f061e50f1b23.png

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Just for future reference this is a proper Full English Breakfast... Full heart Attack inducing plate full.. none of these daft variations that are knocking about... I would accept that you could swap the toast for Bread & Butter but it has to be proper butter and not that Margarine crap.. 

That's fucking mind blowing, I would knock off the beans in that lot and put rolled hagis in its place. 😍

• Subscriber
24 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Is that supposed to last for a week? 😂

12 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

That's fucking mind blowing, I would knock off the beans in that lot and put rolled hagis in its place. 😍

My mate at work orders chips with his but then gets the beans in a separate bowl because he does not like them touching the chips... just embarrassing to be out with he is sometimes... 

5 minutes ago, nudge said:

Is that supposed to last for a week? 😂

Only if you are poor that was supposed to say... can't edit the post B|

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

My mate at work orders chips with his but then gets the beans in a separate bowl because he does not like them touching the chips... just embarrassing to be out with he is sometimes... 

I went off beans for about 5 years when I left the army, as the song goes ' :463_musical_score::463_musical_score:The navy gets the gravy  and the army gets the beans, beans, beans, beans.:463_musical_score::463_musical_score:

I had a freshly baked mini baguette filled with basically Ham and Cheese salad. Not had a proper baked roll for ages.

Honestly, the smell of fresh bread and the crunch from the first bite is just unbelievable. 

30 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I had Subway

Man, I've been meaning to eat from Subway again for a long time now. But they always ask you so many questions. What bread do you want? What sauce? etc. Just give me the fucking thing on the picture. 

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Man, I've been meaning to eat from Subway again for a long time now. But they always ask you so many questions. What bread do you want? What sauce? etc. Just give me the fucking thing on the picture. 

You can order Subway online, no? Also being able to choose is the best thing about it for me 😅

Archived