talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What did you have for lunch today?

football forum

Just now, nudge said:

You can order Subway online, no? Also being able to choose is the best thing about it for me 😅

Not here yet. :( I live in a weird part of the city, where only a few restaurants deliever. xD 

Yea, the choosing part is not a bad thing per se. I just like to order with as little human interaction as possible. 

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Not here yet. :( I live in a weird part of the city, where only a few restaurants deliever. xD 

Yea, the choosing part is not a bad thing per se. I just like to order with as little human interaction as possible. 

Bet you're looking forward to the fully-automated robot restaurants of the future 😂

22 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Man, I've been meaning to eat from Subway again for a long time now. But they always ask you so many questions. What bread do you want? What sauce? etc. Just give me the fucking thing on the picture. 

Gotta plan your order before they start asking you, so you can just quickfire answer

• Administrator
25 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Gotta plan your order before they start asking you, so you can just quickfire answer

This. I've never gone in to subway and had to choose or decide while I'm standing there gormless at the counter xD

I don't know about the rest of the world, but Subway is very shit and processed in the UK. I have one go to sub if I go there and that's it, how anyone could look at the ingredients they have in front of you and feel enticed by it is beyond me xD

45 minutes ago, Danny said:

I don't know about the rest of the world, but Subway is very shit and processed in the UK. I have one go to sub if I go there and that's it, how anyone could look at the ingredients they have in front of you and feel enticed by it is beyond me xD

I actually think it's slipped in standard since it was first introduced to the UK, like you say it's all so processed. The salad is basically flavourless and the meats are processed crap. 

If I have one, it's an Italian BMT and that's it for me.

1 minute ago, Devil said:

I actually think it's slipped in standard since it was first introduced to the UK, like you say it's all so processed. The salad is basically flavourless and the meats are processed crap. 

If I have one, it's an Italian BMT and that's it for me.

I just go for the turkey breast with some salad and sauce, closest thing resembling actual meat.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Baby's have served up something more appetising in their nappies mate :ph34r:

Lol, that's an old one, another one I use when a friend's wife gives birth to a baby is "I hope you enjoy changing nappies that look like stewed sausages in gravy..." 😆

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

How do people eat such big meals for their midday meal? I'd wanna fall asleep if I was eating some of these meals at midday. And I certainly wouldn't want to go back to workxD

Well, before I retired from work my main meal was at night time when I got home around 18.00hrs, by the time I ate that I was to knackered to do anything else besides stripping out of my suit etc, showered, sat down for a couple of hours and then crashing out in bed as I was always up at 04.30 to do a 12-hour shift.

Nowadays I enjoy a main meal around 14.00/15.00 hrs and maybe a small snack before I hit the sack, the irony of it all is because my body alarm clock has that 04.30 engrained in my brain over the years I still wake up around 04 ish every morning.

• Subscriber
33 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Well, before I retired from work my main meal was at night time when I got home around 18.00hrs, by the time I ate that I was to knackered to do anything else besides stripping out of my suit etc, showered, sat down for a couple of hours and then crashing out in bed as I was always up at 04.30 to do a 12-hour shift.

Nowadays I enjoy a main meal around 14.00/15.00 hrs and maybe a small snack before I hit the sack, the irony of it all is because my body alarm clock has that 04.30 engrained in my brain over the years I still wake up around 04 ish every morning.

This is the way John, I also eat one proper meal a day and then maybe a small snack before bed if I get hungry. Work habits as well 😅

On 12/08/2021 at 00:52, Danny said:

I think it's like that everywhere, tbh. But it's my go to at work when I want something that's quick, because I don't want to eat burgers or shit like that unless I've made them myself.

• Subscriber
41 minutes ago, nudge said:

This is the way John, I also eat one proper meal a day and then maybe a small snack before bed if I get hungry. Work habits as well 😅

Aye, had the daughter down todays with the grandson's to give the wife her early Birthday presents and cake, just a few sandwiches and biscuits, worked a treat, then we had the main meal (if you can call it that) a bowl of ice cream with cake and all the toppings, it went down a treat. 

thumbnail_20210813_192501.thumb.jpg.9ce678abccc68c0d75422e8e67c7c105.jpg

• Administrator
19 minutes ago, Tommy said:

At least not as dry as John's chicken. 

I'm joking. :ph34r:

to be fair that probably gets washed down with a bottle of wine so joke's on you ;)

• Subscriber
29 minutes ago, Tommy said:

IMG_20210822_130502.jpg

Tuna and onion pizza is such a great, simple pizza. One of my all time favourites. I find it funny how it's popular everywhere except the English speaking countries, and they freak out every time they hear about it xD 

Archived