The better place to talk football.

What did you have for lunch today?

football forum

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Ew. I couldn't eat that. You can still see the shape of the animal. I prefer my animals shredded into pieces. :ph34r:

Yeah, I think we established that a while ago already 😂

Haven't you ever eaten a whole fish though? :o

On 11/09/2021 at 11:48, nudge said:

xD Sorry... But a steak can actually be a great option when dieting (in moderation and keeping portion sizes in mind, of course). A fresh lean cut of good quality beef is a great source of protein and other essential nutrients. Grill it instead of cooking it with butter, and serve it with veg like cauliflower instead of greasy chips, leave out the sauce, and you have a great and filling meal without having to feel guilty.

Good source of protein which literally ever cell in the body requires. Also a good source of iron. In moderation it's fine, once per week. Steamed veg as a side. As you said keep the chips out lol. If carb is essential for a person which isn't from veg. I always opt for one sweet potatoe. 

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, MUFC said:

What do you all put in your omelette? I put in a pinch of salt and chill powder only.  

Usually tomatoes, bell peppers, fresh chillies, salt and pepper. If I don't have fresh chillies, then chilli flakes.

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, MUFC said:

Good source of protein which literally ever cell in the body requires. Also a good source of iron. In moderation it's fine, once per week. Steamed veg as a side. As you said keep the chips out lol. If carb is essential for a person which isn't from veg. I always opt for one sweet potatoe. 

I don't like sweet potatoes, so usually go for brussel sprouts or cauliflower. Or just roasted baby potatoes if I feel like it...

• Administrator
5 hours ago, MUFC said:

What do you all put in your omelette? I put in a pinch of salt and chill powder only.  

Love a Spanish omelette.

I'm a basic bitch.

• Subscriber

Fuck it, the feet man talking about food has made me hungry so......since I have lost about 2 stones in weight and the wife and son talking about a carry-out I am going to join in the feast and have a beef curry with egg fried rice around 4 ish.......BURP

16 hours ago, MUFC said:

Omelette is a good leftover food IMO. You can put anything in here. Ham, whatever kind of cheese you have left (Feta omelette is nice!), Sucuk, tomatoes, bell pepers... etc. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
27 minutes ago, Lucas said:

That looks a bit dry normally for you John boy, no sauce?

No sauce, had some seedless grapes after that, not keen on red sauce anyway maybe a bit of salad cream or mayonnaise might have been ok but still watching the diet really, just touching a wee bit over 12 stone now which is better than 15.

Archived