The better place to talk football.

What did you have for lunch today?

football forum

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
23 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Really fancied Bolognaise today, so that's what I had.

Chucked in a few midget trees just to add a bit of drama to the plate.

IMG_20200527_202252_916.thumb.jpg.dada6c65e15ade6a3bcc2abf25965d5a.jpg

Is that Tagliatelle with the Bolognaise? that's the only way I will eat my Bolognaise as I don't like Spaghetti.

2 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

Get that plate in the bin.

Fair. 5/10 at best. I'm waiting to move house before I get my own.

I just noticed the words 'Eat Healthy' are probably scaring you so I'll be more conscious going forward.

2 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

Is that Tagliatelle with the Bolognaise? that's the only way I will eat my Bolognaise as I don't like Spaghetti.

Agreed John. It's nice to see us upset the apple cart and go against tradition.

• Subscriber
18 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

I wouldn't want to eat the fish I catch to be honest due to what they feed on, etc. They probably taste nasty xD

I had freshly caught fish (turbot) for lunch today, and had to think about you, hence my question xD

• Subscriber

This went down very, very well, me and the wife love German food.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.png.1992c587c8ad0c48a986e3f1544694d9.png

I can remember in my army days in Germany before I got married, we would have a little German Heißes Essen Van come into our camp just before the NAAFI Bar closed up, all of us squaddies would pile out and line up at the wagon and buy a tub of currywurst mit Pommes Frites then all stagger down the camp either to go to our billets or head off down to the main town Dortmund and hit the all-night bars and get pissed again and eat in the all-night bars. :drunk:   

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

This went down very, very well, me and the wife love German food.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.png.1992c587c8ad0c48a986e3f1544694d9.png

I can remember in my army days in Germany before I got married, we would have a little German Heißes Essen Van come into our camp just before the NAAFI Bar closed up, all of us squaddies would pile out and line up at the wagon and buy a tub of currywurst mit Pommes Frites then all stagger down the camp either to go to our billets or head off down to the main town Dortmund and hit the all-night bars and get pissed again and eat in the all-night bars. :drunk:   

Is that potato salad as a side? 

• Subscriber
20 minutes ago, nudge said:

Is that potato salad as a side? 

Nah, I had some mash leftover in the fridge so I added some cheese to it and put it in the microwave to heat up and when I put it onto the plate I added some butter then mixed it all up, I forgot to say I had this just after, vanilla ice-cream with fruit compliments of the wife.  :D

thumbnail_20200602_154946.thumb.jpg.6a617e9f9ae63dec73a8f3803ebe219e.jpg

1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

Nah, I had some mash leftover in the fridge so I added some cheese to it and put it in the microwave to heat up and when I put it onto the plate I added some butter then mixed it all up, I forgot to say I had this just after, vanilla ice-cream with fruit compliments of the wife.  :D

thumbnail_20200602_154946.thumb.jpg.6a617e9f9ae63dec73a8f3803ebe219e.jpg

That looks like a bloody strange example of Vanilla Ice Cream and fruit to me young John xD 

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Lucas said:

That looks like a bloody strange example of Vanilla Ice Cream and fruit to me young John xD 

9_9  :x

That made my day young @Lucas, made me want to go out and do a 10 mile jog...unless you are over 71 and older than me. xD

I let the ice-cream melt a bit but there was fruit underneath it plus a plain macaroon biscuit I broke up and added it in. 

a.png.06d279ec1fd7a85d9e0bc4cc528b66e7.png

Archived