This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Thursday 1st March - Arsenal 0-3 Man City
3 minutes ago, Cicero said:

We've won 1 game out of 8 against Arsenal 

City have just spanked them  9-1 on aggregate this season 

We've also won 1 in 8 against them. Conceding 22. 

4 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

We are shit. That's the only thing to be said and couple that with the fact Man City are so good that they paced themselves and toyed with us.  How embarrassing!

Arsenal are just miles behind in everyway.

I noticed something about Wenger in the post match interview today. He looked resigned. Like he knew he couldn't take the club any further. Never seen that in him before. He's been criticed for being stubborn but managers have to be. But today he looked like he knew it was time to go. Whether he will go at the end of the season or next I don't know but I don't think he'll he here after next season.

1 hour ago, VanPaddy said:

Arsenal are just miles behind in everyway.

Yeah the 30 point or whatever it is gap showed. Although I'm not sure if guardiola could create a side as good at Arsenal. Remember he has spent almost half a billion in two years

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Stan said:

lost 3-0 (by HT) and didn't even make a sub :/ 

That's a sign of completely giving up. Makes you wonder if the time truly has arrived.

42 minutes ago, Dan said:

Arsene Wenger hasn't ever lost to us.

Everyone's move.

Actually you did beat us in a penalty shoot out in the fa cup in 2000;)

8 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Yeah the 30 point or whatever it is gap showed. Although I'm not sure if guardiola could create a side as good at Arsenal. Remember he has spent almost half a billion in two years

Its not even that, the coaching, tactics and style of play is just so much advanced. Arsenal are missing out by keeping Wenger.

8 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Arsenal spent in Aubameyang what Man City spent on two fullbacks...

Ok...

Quickly!

Guardiola told the Man City board; "Part of our problem last season for what I want was that our fullbacks aren't good enough.  I need different attributes."

The Manchester City owners phoned the Emir of Qatar (or however the protocol works with that lot) and said... That bald headed bloke wants a bit more cash because he's had a Eureka moment and found the answer.  The Emir opened the State safe and piped it all the way to Manchester.

Enough of that crap on my part...

What I'm saying is that Guardiola has spent whatever he has because he's found answers and he's been here under two years. He is probably the best coach in the world and you would expect the best coach in the world to find answers quicker than one that isn't.

So where I'm going with this...

How much has Wenger spent on signings since he last won the Premier League?  How many answers to questions have been contained within those signings?

• The topic was unpinned

Archived