2. 2. Both teams to score?

3. 3. Over 2.5 Goals?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
5 minutes ago, Marc said:

I can't see it being called off if Spurs v Rochdale goes ahead tonight.

It'll be interesting to see what the Arsenal team is, surely changes have to be made.

Spurs game could go ahead but weather is expected to worsen tomorrow...

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Spurs game could go ahead but weather is expected to worsen tomorrow...

Oh right, thought we had the worst of the snow down south. Surprised tonight's game is going ahead, Rochdale have 5000 fans going down for it.

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, Marc said:

Oh right, thought we had the worst of the snow down south. Surprised tonight's game is going ahead, Rochdale have 5000 fans going down for it.

don't know about Spurs tonight but the point was more that even if it does go ahead, it doesn't necessarily mean Arsenal's will because the weather could get worse tomorrow :).

London isn't too bad today but the tube services (as expected) is severely affected because of the weather. Hope it isn't a wasted journey for Rochdale. 

Only had a very light sprinkling of snow where I am in London today, though I reckon it’s the streets around the ground that are in danger of causing this to be postponed rather than the pitch. I imagine though, that the streets around The Emirates have been gritted so this will probably go on. 

A load of train problems apparently this evening, so it’ll be interesting to see how much that and Arsenal fans’ disgruntlement will effect the attendance tonight. 

• Administrator

superb from Bernardo Silva. Sane takes out about 4 defenders, plays it across to Silva who cuts inside and curls a lovely shot in from edge of the box. 

Arsenal had just shaded the first 15 minutes as well. 

1 minute ago, HK85 said:

It's quite funny how much better City are to the rest of this league. They'll win the title for however long Pep wants to. 

Yea you cant help thinking that they will dominate the league for a fair period like United did.. 

• The title was changed to Thursday 1st March - Arsenal 0-3 Man City
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived